What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things your wife does better than you (2 Viewers)

my wife is better at me than keeping our calendar straight she is better at being good to people and remembering birthdays and so on she is better at making sure we do good things like go to church which i would skip if i had a choice but always feel better after i went she is better at being a good human than me and that is the truth brohans i am luck to have her take that to the bank 

complaining

serious one

negotiating - i eventually just cave because I really don't care that much to carry on

my wife is better at me than keeping our calendar straight she is better at being good to people and remembering birthdays and so on she is better at making sure we do good things like go to church which i would skip if i had a choice but always feel better after i went she is better at being a good human than me and that is the truth brohans i am luck to have her take that to the bank 
Good answer. My wife is very unselfish and thinks about other people first. 

organizing

planning

quick decision-making

fashion design

takes more time researching tech stuff where I just try to bull my way through things... she's definitely better there.

I was going to post this or slobbing my knob.  

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing she is not better at is taking it to the bank because aint nobody better at that then me suckas take that to the bank brochachos

Painting rooms in the house
This turns into a fight every single time.  I can't tell color shades apart and generally don't care.  She wants my opinion, but when my opinion is that they all look the same she gets mad.  Then I get mad I have to waste a day painting.  We generally start to bicker and she kicks me off the job. 

Cooking from scratch i.e. looking at the fridge and pantry and figuring out something to make. I like cooking but I at least need a recipe or something to go off of. I'll deviate from there but I need a base.

Digging into stuff/investigating - I swear she should have been a PI or at least work for one doing investigative research. Luckily I'm not the type to do those things that she would eventually find out about because it's not a matter of if, it's when. She really digs deep into things like a dog with a bone  :excited:  and really tries to keep me interested in stuff that I really don't give a #### about. 

Caring about what other people think - For the most part, I could care less but for some reason she does....it has it's negatives and positives to it though. It makes me a little more considerate when normally I wouldn't be but damn, sometimes I wish she wouldn't care so much!

Cooking

Folding laundry

Sweeping

Piling mail up and not looking at it.

Piling stuff in the fridge and forgetting it's there to be tossed out later

Working out and eating healthy.

Walking the dog.

Driving

Directions

Going to the grocery store 3+ times a week.

Piling up empty water bottles.

Falling asleep before I do.

Loading the dishwasher the most inefficient way possible.  And then insisting to run it on the full run sanitizing cycle with dry heating that takes 3 hrs 45 mins. to complete.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooking

Folding laundry

Sweeping

Piling mail up and not looking at it.

Piling stuff in the fridge and forgetting it's there to be tossed out later

Working out and eating healthy.

Walking the dog.

Driving

Directions

Going to the grocery store 3+ times a week.

Piling up empty water bottles.

Falling asleep before I do.
:lol:   So perfect and true

paying attention to her surroundings - She always knows what's going on.  Always knows whose car is which, on the street, and who is out of place.  I swear if we ever got robbed she'd know who it was. The street behind us, she'll know whose dog is which or "that's the lady that always waters her lawn at this time"  Just pays attention to the world around her more than I do. 

Making me try certain foods I never would.

I love Guacamole, pumpkin pie, and sweet potatoes among others things now.

Loading the dishwasher the most inefficient way possible.  And then insisting to run it on the full run sanitizing cycle with dry heating that takes 3 hrs 45 mins. to complete.  
:lmao:

My wife trusts "technology" too much.  

Our dryer has umpteen different options but 95% of the time all you need to do is choose high, med, or low and set the timer for 40-50 mins. AKA Timed Dry.

The wife loves to use the "Smart Sense" option or whatever.  Hit the button and it starts up.  Sometime in the first 2 minutes the dryer is supposed to figure out how wet the clothes are and how long they need to tumble.

IT NEVER WORKS RIGHT.  Unless there is like one flipping t-shirt by itself in there, the clothes are never dry at the end of the cycle.  What does my wife do when she opens the door and the clothes aren't dry?  She usually says in a rather frustrated voice "damn, the clothes still aren't dry".  Then she puts them on the Timed Dry for like 15 minutes and, holy crap, they're dry! 

paying attention to her surroundings - She always knows what's going on.  Always knows whose car is which, on the street, and who is out of place.  I swear if we ever got robbed she'd know who it was. The street behind us, she'll know whose dog is which or "that's the lady that always waters her lawn at this time"  Just pays attention to the world around her more than I do. 
Huge this. 

She calls me "The World's Worst Witness".

If we got robbed at gunpoint, she would know the sex, height, weight, clothing style, eye color, hair color, make and model of weapon used, type of getaway, most likely the year +/- 1 or 2 of said car, direction they headed, how fast they were going, etc.

Me on the other hand would be like "We were robbed?"

She once thwarted a car theft from one of our neighbors because we were laying in bed one night and she noticed that by the sound of the car, it had driven past our house a few times in the past 30 minutes or so (I think she was watching TV while I had fallen asleep). Sure enough, while she was staking them out by looking out the window,  two guys get dropped off, one carrying a bag of tools. They walk across the street to my neighbors Honda Accord and start breaking in. Meanwhile, we had called the cops (she woke me up after 3-4 times telling her that she was just being too suspicious) and could see when they pulled up out of sight and around the corner. They chased them into the woods between neighbors house and eventually caught both of them. I haven't questioned her intuition since then. That was probably 15 years ago. 

:lmao:

My wife trusts "technology" too much.  

Our dryer has umpteen different options but 95% of the time all you need to do is choose high, med, or low and set the timer for 40-50 mins. AKA Timed Dry.

The wife loves to use the "Smart Sense" option or whatever.  Hit the button and it starts up.  Sometime in the first 2 minutes the dryer is supposed to figure out how wet the clothes are and how long they need to tumble.

IT NEVER WORKS RIGHT.  Unless there is like one flipping t-shirt by itself in there, the clothes are never dry at the end of the cycle.  What does my wife do when she opens the door and the clothes aren't dry?  She usually says in a rather frustrated voice "damn, the clothes still aren't dry".  Then she puts them on the Timed Dry for like 15 minutes and, holy crap, they're dry! 
But then does she lay them all out on the love seat overnight to "rest like a steak"?

She is clearly a better human being than I am - thinks about others; buys thoughtful gifts and is kind all better than me;

She is better at steam cleaning carpets and detailing out cars better than i am just because she will take the time to spend hours at it;

Walking into the bathroom when I'm in there, regardless of whether the door is closed, and doing stuff that could have waited until I was done.  

Just spitballing here...  maybe add using punctuation to the list?

yeah- this one is uncanny. and it's a remarkable ability to load it so that it contains the least amount of items possible, while also allowing the worst possible access to cleaning them possible.

but... I tried to post stuff that she legitimately does better than me- and there are quite a lot.

Loading the dishwasher the most inefficient way possible.  
Yeah add that one to my list, coupled with not unloading the dishwasher and then piling up the sink with dirty dishes, vegetable peels, empty cans, paper towel, etc and then rushing off to Zumba after dinner so I get stuck with the mess

Stress and worry over stupid ####...

She has actually gotten mad at me because of my ability to not give a #### about something ... Not mad because she thought I should, but mad because she knew she shouldn't be stressed about it and wanted to know why I could just shrug it off and she couldn't..

I'm like :shrug: :banned:  

Users who are viewing this thread