What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hey Sig - how much do you raise LeGarrette Blount's stock if Smallwood is out? Would you play him over Crowell? 

Thanks!

PPR league Sig, need a WR, TE and flex from the following:

Alshon Jeffery, Sammy Watkins, Marvin Jones, Charles Clay, ASJ, Andre Ellington

Thanks!

Drop Corey Davis for Crowder end of bench stash? Also streaming Jets D/ST this week over Jags D/ST. Drop Jets D/ST instead of Davis to pickup Crowder and roll dice with Jags D/ST? 12 team, PPR... don't need WR help right now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bloom. Need 1.

Elijah Mcguire vs CLE

Trent Taylor vs AZ

Aaron Jones vs DAL

Crowell vs NYJ 

for 16 tm Flex

?

Cohen, Lynch or Allen this week? 12 team PPR

Would you deal Cohen straight up for Mixon?

Drop Corey Davis for RB upside pick?  Have Green, Hill, Hogan and Landry at WR and Lynch, Martin, Cohen, and Allen. Which RB would be priority? McKinnon, McGuire, McKissic or Breida?

Looking ahead to Watson's bye, would you roll with Rivers vs DEN or Goff vs ARI, Siemien @LAC or grab Carr and hope he's healthy by then?  

So, as a Crowell owner, I have been rolling with him, but the faith is waining. I am stuck this week between him, Gore, and Duke for my last flex in a .5 ppr. Who do you think is going to have the best week?

Full ppr. l Need to start 2 between flex and second rb spot: Crowell, Buck Allen, A Collins, A Ellington, Henry, or Stewart? 

Hey Sig,

Dalvin Cook going down really hurt my RB situation as now I'm working with Lamar Miller and Blount as my top 2 RBs... Should I trade Will Fuller for Eddie Lacy as a dart throw?  I'm looking better at WR with Julio, Tyreek and Thielen

4 pts per passing TD.

* M. Mariota @MIA -- Currently a GTD. Assume he's listed as the starter and is most likely limited in mobility. Good matchup that's for sure.

or

* D. Watson vs KC -- KC a tougher D than the last couple of cupcakes. That said, KC gives up a lot of yardage through the air and on the ground to QBs.

Who?

Thanks

Which RB stash should I drop out of Jamaal Charles, D'Onta Foreman, and Danny Woodhead (or Crowell the way he has been playing)?  Likely picking up McKinnon at this point given limited options on the waiver wire.  

Team is struggling, so need to grab a startable RB this week. 

Half PPR, 14 team league; QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, D,DST

QB: Mariota

RB: Crowell, White, Smallwood, Foreman, Charles, Woodhead

WR: Julio, Hill, Snead, Kupp

TE: Kelce 

Zeke handcuff question.

Understanding the depth I have below at RB, would you keep either DMC or Morris (or either) on the roster??

Current RBs:

* L. Bell

* D. Martin

* A. Abdullah

* D. Henry

* Zeke (not if suspended)

I'm also holding DMC and Morris and I'm tinkering with dropping one or both to attend to other issues (such as WR where I have a struggling A. Cooper and I see Jaron Brown) and also may need to pick up a week 6 D.

Keep DMC? Keep Morris? Drop or keep both?

Thanks

PPR league. RBs get 1 pt for every 4 rushing attempts along with the usual scoring.

Need to sit one:

* J. Ajayi vs TN -- Tougher matchup, but at home. Appears a little banged up.

* A. Abdullah vs CAR -- Tough matchup, but is getting serious touches and the game is at home.

* L. Murray @CHI -- Chicago not too shabby against the run. Game in Chicago. Looks like Bradford could play which could mean a positive game script for MN and Murray.

Who do you sit?

Thanks

PPR league. Need to drop one of these RBs to attend to a more pressing need. Who would you drop understanding my depth?

* RB1: J. Ajayi

* RB2: C. Hyde

* RB3: A. Abdullah

* RB4: A. Kamara

RBs I'm considering dropping:

* R. Kelley

* L. Murray

* A. Collins

* D. Foreman

Which would you drop?

Thanks

Bloom,

12 TM PPR - Would you drop Rex Burkhead and take a shot on Corey Clement, Alfred Morris, Geronimo Allison, Adam Humphries, Jacquizz Rodgers, Terrence West, Josh Doctson?  Don't need anyone for this week just ROS upside.

10 team ppr, 17 rosters spots, 6pts for QB pass td. Combination of bye week holes and Brate's big night need to make up ~10 points on top of finding a waiver wire replacement for Marriota. Looking for the most boom possibilities.

QB: Manning, Taylor, Bortles, Kizer, Trubisky, Manual, other? (reluctantly leaning Manning)

WR (pick 2): Hill, Funchess, or WR from below

Flex (pick 1): Thielen, Moncrief, Lockett, Ellington, or from the wiaver wire JoBrown, JuJu, McKinnon, Allison, Collins, Prosise/McKissic, other?

This may be a question more for a later Audible Live! episode, but any thoughts on what to expect from Danny Woodhead when he returns. He is currently on the waiver wire and looking to grab him after once I get through the bye week gauntlet.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

Hello Mr. Bloom,

I'm in a 16 team Standard league with double flex (WR/TE and WR/RB/TE). For those two spots I have:

Austin Seferian-Jenkins @ CLE

Keenan Allen @ NYG 

Martavis Bryant vs. JAX

Wayne Gallman vs. LAC

The bolded are the starters currently, which 2 would you start this week? I figured Allen because Jenkins won't shadow him and Rivers will pepper Allen with targets anyway, and ASJ because TEs have consistently killed the Browns and this could be his breakout game. Bryant has a tough matchup vs. Jacksonville and though Gallman is now starting vs. a weak Chargers run game not sure his upside is higher than the bolded guys.

Hey Bloom,

Standard

Alex Collins or John Brown (ARI)?

Zach Miller (CHI) or Hunter Henry?

Thanks in advance buddy

Hey Sig!

1 PPR

RB #1 & 2 (pick two):

Jordan Howard

Joe Mixon

Alex Collins

Jamaal Williams (Ty is doubtful-sitting him)

That is all...Thanks!!

6 pts per passing TD. Thinking this week about my next week's need to replace bye week QB R. Wilson:

* S. Bradford vs GB -- Looks like he could be healthy this week so thinking he'd be ok a week later (although on a shorter week). Good matchup at home.

* J. Cutler @ATL -- Hard to trust but may be a high scorer.

* J. Brissett @TN -- TN secondary getting shredded. TN could control clock.

* J. Flacco vs CHI -- Ugh.

Leaning Bradford.

Who?

Thanks

Sig,

Lynch was dropped in a short bench PPR 12-team league.  Which RB would you drop for Lynch, positional maximum set at 4 for RBs...

Freeman

Ingram

Doug Martin

Powell

Thanks,

-Eric

Hi Sig!

Standard scoring, just need one of the following for my final flex spot:

M.Lynch

Duke Johnson

T.Cohen

A.Collins

W.Gallman

D.Baldwin

Leaning either Baldwin (if healthy) or Duke given their defined roles.

Thanks!

Flex question pick 1

Gore vs SF

R Mattews @ MIA

M Bryant vs JAX

J Williams vs DAL

Which TE

Witten or Cook?

12 team standard and my opponent has A. Rod, Hunt and Ajayi.  I need upside.  This is my current lineup.  Do I need to make any changes?  I have to play Lacy since Kamara is on a bye and I'm throwing up in my mouth because of it.  If D. Adams is out I will put in Fuller since he has SNF.

QB: Brady

RB:  Gordon, Lacy

WR:  OBJ, D. Adams, D. Parker

TE:  Brate

Flex:  Cohen

Available:  Fuller, Decker, Jarron Brown, K. Wright, T. West, McKissic, C. Clement, Jamaal Williams

Allen Hurns @ Pit

Tyrell Williams @ NYG

Tarik Cohen vs Min

Jerick McKinnon @ Chi

Please rank in non-PPR

Thanks Bloom

Dr. Bloom,

I need to flex one of these flat out, high flying, gravity defying studs (standard).

A. Cooper  vs.  BAL

Ty Williams  @  NYG

Alex (Crisco) Collins  @  OAK

Wayne Gallman, Gallman, & Levinstein  vs.  LAC

E. Mcguire  @  CLE

Also, could you please rank the below wide receivers, ROS?

K. Wright

Doctson

John Brown

JuJu

And finally,  percentage chance that Josh Gordon plays in a game this season?

Thanks so much.

Hey Sig...

There are a lot of TE needy teams in my league, and I have Brate backing up Kelce right now.  

I'm in need of a RB2 as I have Leveon Bell with Mixon, Riddick, Gallman, and both GB backups all vying for that spot each week.  I'm pretty strong besides the RB2 spot, and should make the playoffs (unless Bell gets hurt).

Should I try to get a TE needy owner to pay up for Brate?  Guys like Crowell, Duke, Kamara, Stewart, Gillislee are RB3 or RB4 on teams that are hurting at TE. Are those realistic targets or am I dreaming?

Or...an owner with David Johnson could be in need of a TE...is he worth trading for as a playoff stash?

Or...do I trade Kelce and keep Brate?   (std scoring)

Hey sig

non-ppr

Martavis or Moncliff and either 

henry or Aaron Jones as my flex?

Thx pal 

Hey sig

play 2 of McKissic, Tyrell Williams (Q), McGuire or A Jones in .5 ppr

Many thanks

Who's a better player to stash on ur bench as a potential lottery ticket in PPR:

dion Lewis 

charcandrick west (don't own Kareem hunt)

Oh wise and wonderful one

.5 ppr, need flex play between jamaal williams, theo riddick, jared cook, marquise lee and geronimo allison. 

Please and thank you. 

Thanks in advance Bloom.

12 team league, 1 PPR, pick one:

Riddick VS Car  OR Collins @ Oak

Gallman VS LAC OR Cohen VS Minn

Detroit D VS Car OR Pitt D VS Jax

12 team league, 1 PPR, pick two:

Riddick VS Car  OR Collins @ Oak OR  Cohen VS Minn

Thank you Sir!!!

12 team ppr, redraft

QB: Brady, Newton

RB: Ajayi, Abdullah, D Martin, Kamara

WR: AJ Green, T Hill, D Jackson, Funchess, Moncrief, C Davis

TE: Henry, Rudolph

Who do I drop to pick up kicker?

Corey Davis, Moncrief, Hunter Henry, Kyle Rudolph (need 1 of those TE to start), Cam Newton (have Brady)

Standard scoring, no PPR, TE spot:

Clay vs Cin

ASJ vs Cle

Clay has been very consistent and the #1 option in the passing game but has a much tougher match up.

Evening Sig - 

Scenario: 12-team, non PPR, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

Rostered:

• QB: Ryan, Watson
  • RB: Zeke, Crowell, Cohen, Kamara, Collins, Conner, DMC, David Johnson (IR)
  • WR: AB, Jordy, Diggs, Corey Davis, Kupp
  • TE: Gronk
  • K: Walsh
  • DST: JAX
Dilemma (1): Need to figure out my RB2 this week. Do I go: Crowell, Cohen, or Collins?

Dilemma (2): Currently have JAX as my DST this week, but Jets & Bengals are also available. Roll with JAX or swap?

thanks as always

Hi Sig,

16 team - 0.5 PPR - From the the list below who are the top 2 players I should stash at the end of my bench?

• J.McKinnon
  • J.Allen
  • M.Breida
  • J.Conner
  • A.Morris
  • D.McFadden
  • C.Clement
Thank you as always!

Sig,

Trying to decide between Jaron Brown and Geronimo Allison (assuming Adams is out) for my flex in a full point PPR league.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance! 

TIA Sig!

PPR- Still going with Funchess over Martavis?

Also, need some help at WR—

Gordon, Hyde, Lynch, Martin, Cohen

Dez, Theilen, Martavis, Funchess, Lockett, C Davis, Wright

Start 2 RBs 3 WRs 1 FLEX

Try to use Martin and Funchess to trade for an elite (or close to elite) WR? Julio while he's down or maybe Jordy or Hopkins? Anyone else come to mind? Maybe just trade Martin for a WR2 like Parker or Diggs and keep Funchess?

Or maybe I should hold because 1 or 2 of Hyde, Gordon and Lynch keep getting banged up or stuck in neutral. 

Users who are viewing this thread