What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fun Sexual Harassment at Work (1 Viewer)

Snickers

Footballguy
So there is the gal that works in our Chicago office and she supports one of the accounts that I manage. Very cool girl and you don't have to worry about being PC around. Last Monday our company rolled out mandatory sexual harassment training so I thought it would be fun to see if how much I could get away with in terms of referring to her with pet names before she called me out on it. I started the week calling her Sunshine and then moved to Pumpkin before throwing out Sweet Cheeks yesterday but this gal didn't blink at any of them. 

I figure I end up calling her My Little Sugar ### but my question is if there is a term that falls between that and Sweet Cheeks that I could toss out before. Thoughts? 

This thread will be aces, when it comes to light that she's been recording all these cat-calls, and will blackmail you into getting her promoted.

I've got a buddy who does great work representing harassed workers in Illinois if you want me to give her his number.  

Yes, an employee in a junior position within the company surely loves it when one of the managers on her account is not "PC" around her. What does she get to call you in return that's equally offensive? 

Was your other option dragging the World Series trophy behind your car?

An oldie, but a goodie.

Yes, an employee in a junior position within the company surely loves it when one of the managers on her account is not "PC" around her. What does she get to call you in return that's equally offensive? 
She can call me anything she likes, I'd love it. Her boss, a VP in our company, told me last week that we had to cap the budget for a holiday party we throw for my largest customer at $6K this year. When I told her that was going to make it hard for me to expense the strip club bill I will have late night at the after party she laughed and told me we would figure something out. Thankfully we don't have an uptight culture.

This is sounding like a terrible idea. Keep the non-PC ones non-PC by not calling them pet names in a setting inappropriate for it. Yikes.

Or call her Tastycakes, whichever works for you.  

When I started at my company 25 years ago, there was a coworker named Mary. In conversation she mentioned that she never wore underwear and always kept her bush bare. I asked her to prove it and her response was, and I quote, "You want to see my bald [kitty]? Shave your [rooster] tonight and we'll have show and tell tomorrow." 

That night I shaved my pubes for the first time ever. Keep in mind, this was the early '90's. Thoughts on pubes (and, I guess, sexual harassment) were different than now. 

So, the next day I told Mary that I was now hairless and it was time for her to show me the goods. She agreed, and we both went into the men's room. She stripped off her pants and sure enough, she wasn't wearing underwear and her cooch was as bald as a baby's bottom. "OK, your turn," she said. So I dropped my pants to prove that I was just as bald as she was. Then we had sex in the stall. It was fun. No one was harmed. 

That's my example of fun sexual harassment at work. 

When I started at my company 25 years ago, there was a coworker named Mary. In conversation she mentioned that she never wore underwear and always kept her bush bare. I asked her to prove it and her response was, and I quote, "You want to see my bald [kitty]? Shave your [rooster] tonight and we'll have show and tell tomorrow." 

That night I shaved my pubes for the first time ever. Keep in mind, this was the early '90's. Thoughts on pubes (and, I guess, sexual harassment) were different than now. 

So, the next day I told Mary that I was now hairless and it was time for her to show me the goods. She agreed, and we both went into the men's room. She stripped off her pants and sure enough, she wasn't wearing underwear and her cooch was as bald as a baby's bottom. "OK, your turn," she said. So I dropped my pants to prove that I was just as bald as she was. Then we had sex in the stall. It was fun. No one was harmed. 

Like grinding two pieces of sandpaper together.

That is just a great story.

Brings a tear to my eye honestly.

Like grinding two pieces of sandpaper together.
I've since learned that clippers, not razors, are the way to go. And baby powder helps with chafing. But at the time I was young and horny, so I just busted out the razor. And it paid off. Chafing later was just the price I was willing to pay. 

I've since learned that clippers, not razors, are the way to go. And baby powder helps with chafing. But at the time I was young and horny, so I just busted out the razor. And it paid off. Chafing later was just the price I was willing to pay. 
Was it good? That's all that matters

I was 20 years old and single. A woman talked about her bald [kitty] and convinced me to go bald. Then we had sex, at work, in the bathroom. Was it good? Yeah, I'd say so. 

For me, at least... 

Snickers said:
So there is the gal that works in our Chicago office and she supports one of the accounts that I manage. Very cool girl and you don't have to worry about being PC around. Last Monday our company rolled out mandatory sexual harassment training so I thought it would be fun to see if how much I could get away with in terms of referring to her with pet names before she called me out on it. I started the week calling her Sunshine and then moved to Pumpkin before throwing out Sweet Cheeks yesterday but this gal didn't blink at any of them. 

I figure I end up calling her My Little Sugar ### but my question is if there is a term that falls between that and Sweet Cheeks that I could toss out before. Thoughts? 
Complete BS

She's now essentially unfireable. Even assuming she is 100% cool with it, it becomes a trump card for her if she ever gets written up for her performance. 

Users who are viewing this thread