What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Better WW add: Breida or Mack? (1 Viewer)

jrwall

Footballguy
Currently 4-1 in 12-team PPR league. Have a shot at Mack or Breida this week and was wondering who everyone thought was the better add. We get to keep four players at the end of the season, so I'm looking at this from a long term perspective. 

Current backs: Ingram, McKinnon, Collins, Smallwood, Gio and DJ (no IR slot)

I'd likely drop Gio for one or the other. Feel like Smallwood is the better hold until he returns. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Breida by a hair. Both are in almost identical situations however Gore is not as injury prone as Hyde.

while those guys would help you, i think you may need to trade a good wr to really upgrade your rb depth. who are your wr?

while those guys would help you, i think you may need to trade a good wr to really upgrade your rb depth. who are your wr?
Wideouts are currently Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Willie Snead, Devin Funchess and Demaryius Thomas. I'm hoping AP moving on helps Ingram's value; and I'll admit that I Iucked into McKinnon. Who would you be targeting as far as RB is concerned? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread