What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Comedian Louis CK admits to sexual harassment of several women (1 Viewer)

bosoxs45

Footballguy
I heard this morning on Jim Norton and Sam Roberts that CK has been allegedly been charged with incident exposure. He's reportedly have masturbated in front of women while blocking them from leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard this morning on Jim Norton and Sam Roberts that CK has been allegedly been charged with incident exposure. He's reportedly have masturbated in front of women while blocking them from leaving.
He's a pretty big dude. Maybe it just seemed like they were blocked from leaving.

Okay, let's say this is true.   Why the heck do you want someone to watch you masturbate?   And isn't it even worse if they have no interest in your penis?

Louie's response to the allegations was odd.

C.K. hasn’t fully addressed the allegations, only telling Vulture last year: “Well, you can’t touch stuff like that. There’s one more thing I want to say about this, and it’s important: If you need your public profile to be all positive, you’re sick in the head. I do the work I do, and what happens next I can’t look after. So my thing is that I try to speak to the work whenever I can. Just to the work and not to my life.”

Why did Harvey Weinstein invite beautiful women into his hotel room to watch him shower? Wouldn't he rather watch them?
One of those Weinstein articles mentioned that these men get off on humiliating their victims, but it seems like they're more into being humiliated. They need a dominatrix.

"We had no means of verifying Jason’s claims directly. He said the women he knew had told him they wouldn’t come forward, citing C.K.’s reputation and power in the comedy world. The two members of the comedy duo who were supposedly subjected to the Aspen jerk-off incident wanted nothing to do with the story then, and did not respond for comment when contacted before the publication of this post."

"Notaro does not say if she has personal knowledge of or witnessed any of C.K.’s alleged misconduct"

I'm confused by all of this. I really am. So, all of this happened. But no on will go on record? Seems weird to me. So, no witnesses. No one with first hand knowledge. And no one will go on record. 

Putting myself in the victim's position... If a powerful and famous person wanted to spank it in front of me in exchange for a lucrative job, I'm not sure I'd say "put that thing away". I'd advance in my career and have a skeezy story about person X, and maybe even get a nice settlement out of it. Now, if there was touching involved, I'd most assuredly be throwing haymakers at the other person's face.

Putting myself in the victim's position... If a powerful and famous person wanted to spank it in front of me in exchange for a lucrative job, I'm not sure I'd say "put that thing away". I'd advance in my career and have a skeezy story about person X, and maybe even get a nice settlement out of it. Now, if there was touching involved, I'd most assuredly be throwing haymakers at the other person's face.
Always good to know your boundaries 

And then I had another guy who is a very famous comic. He is probably at Cosby-level at this point. He is lauded as a genius. He is basically a French filmmaker at this point. You know, new material every year. He’s a known perv. And there’s a lockdown on talking about him. His guy friends are standing by him, and you cannot say a bad thing about him. And I’ve been told by people “Well then say it then. Say it if it’s true.” If I say it, my career is over. My manager and my agent have told me that. They didn’t threaten it. They just said to me “You know what Jen, it’s not worth it because you’ll be torn apart. Look at the Cosby women.” And this guy didn’t rape me, but he made a certain difficult decision to go on tour with him really hard. Because I knew if I did, I’d be getting more of the same weird treatment I’d been getting from him. And it was really f*cked up, and this person was married. So it was not good, and so I hold a lot of resentment.

Louis CK, huh? 

Shocking.  

Or not.  
Hollywood men in positions of power and influence abusing that privilege by sexually harassing and assaulting women?

UNpossible.

Still ####ed up and may those who have acted as such be outed as the #######s they are, but none of this is surprising.  At all.

And then I had another guy who is a very famous comic. He is probably at Cosby-level at this point. He is lauded as a genius. He is basically a French filmmaker at this point. You know, new material every year. He’s a known perv. And there’s a lockdown on talking about him. His guy friends are standing by him, and you cannot say a bad thing about him. And I’ve been told by people “Well then say it then. Say it if it’s true.” If I say it, my career is over. My manager and my agent have told me that. They didn’t threaten it. They just said to me “You know what Jen, it’s not worth it because you’ll be torn apart. Look at the Cosby women.” And this guy didn’t rape me, but he made a certain difficult decision to go on tour with him really hard. Because I knew if I did, I’d be getting more of the same weird treatment I’d been getting from him. And it was really f*cked up, and this person was married. So it was not good, and so I hold a lot of resentment.
“There are rumors out there that Louis takes his #### out at women. He has never done that to me,” Kirkman asserts. “I never said he did, I never implied that he did.” She continues, “What I said was, when you hear rumors about someone, and they ask you to go on the road with them, this is what being a woman in comedy is like — imagine if there’s always a chance of rain over your head but [with] men, there isn’t. So you go, ‘Should I leave the house with an umbrella, or not?’”

Kirkman said she’s not sure if the rumors about Louis C.K. are true, but that she deleted the podcast episode because she felt her meaning was misunderstood. “Sometimes there’s nothing there. I think this might be a case of there’s nothing there,” Kirkman told the Voice. “If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, and if any women want to come forward and say what he’s done, I’ll totally back them, because I believe women. But I just don’t know any.”

http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/jen-kirkman-louis-ck-tig-notaro-harassment.html

Can someone explain the whole stand there and masturbate in front of a woman you don't really know thing? It's just so bizarre. I'm trying to understand why somebody would do that.

Can someone explain the whole stand there and masturbate in front of a woman you don't really know thing? It's just so bizarre. I'm trying to understand why somebody would do that.
I don’t understand why someone sucks on toes, inserts things in their ###, dress up like stuffed animals, and whole host of other much more bizarre things than that. I don’t get this one either, but the line I draw on superweird is way beyond this after being on the internet for awhile. 

“There are rumors out there that Louis takes his #### out at women. He has never done that to me,” Kirkman asserts. “I never said he did, I never implied that he did.” She continues, “What I said was, when you hear rumors about someone, and they ask you to go on the road with them, this is what being a woman in comedy is like — imagine if there’s always a chance of rain over your head but [with] men, there isn’t. So you go, ‘Should I leave the house with an umbrella, or not?’”

Kirkman said she’s not sure if the rumors about Louis C.K. are true, but that she deleted the podcast episode because she felt her meaning was misunderstood. “Sometimes there’s nothing there. I think this might be a case of there’s nothing there,” Kirkman told the Voice. “If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, and if any women want to come forward and say what he’s done, I’ll totally back them, because I believe women. But I just don’t know any.”

http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/jen-kirkman-louis-ck-tig-notaro-harassment.html
Guess she got scared

He's essentially become rich and famous for doing that very same thing (in a figurative sense), so he's probably getting pretty good mental feedback from that act.

I don’t understand why someone sucks on toes, inserts things in their ###, dress up like stuffed animals, and whole host of other much more bizarre things than that. I don’t get this one either, but the line I draw on superweird is way beyond this after being on the internet for awhile. 
You're talking about fetishes though. I understand those. I don't understand just whipping it out and doing your business in front of basically a stranger. Wouldn't you think that they'd be thinking that you're a huge weirdo? Wouldn't you feel like I could never face this person again? It's just so odd and not in an odd fetish kind of way.

You're talking about fetishes though. I understand those. I don't understand just whipping it out and doing your business in front of basically a stranger. Wouldn't you think that they'd be thinking that you're a huge weirdo? Wouldn't you feel like I could never face this person again? It's just so odd and not in an odd fetish kind of way.
I mean it’s obviously his fetish. Why are you drawing a line?

Last edited by a moderator:
JAMES! said:
Because some sick people get off on humiliating, degrading and making women feel powerless and uncomfortable.

The sex act is almost secondary to the thrill of demonstrating their power by forcing a woman to watch despite her desire not to.

Because some sick people get off on humiliating, degrading and making women feel powerless and uncomfortable.

The sex act is almost secondary to the thrill of demonstrating their power by forcing a woman to watch despite her desire not to.
Ah, ok. Why not do that first then? Isn't he trying to have "normal" relations with these women and then when they turn him down he goes to plan 2? Or does plan 2 become the preferred plan once he's rejected, and not because it's his only choice? Do that make sense?

cockroach said:
JAMES! said:
He's essentially become rich and famous for doing that very same thing (in a figurative sense), so he's probably getting pretty good mental feedback from that act.
I never really thought about Louis CK in that context before, but you're absolutely right. Louis basically made a career out of being awkward and depraved in front of other people, and then reveling in the shocked reactions that followed.

Ah, ok. Why not do that first then? Isn't he trying to have "normal" relations with these women and then when they turn him down he goes to plan 2? Or does plan 2 become the preferred plan once he's rejected, and not because it's his only choice? Do that make sense?
No,I don't think he's trying to have normal relations with these women. That's not the itch he's scratching. He has a deep need to feel powerful and in control. For him to feel that way, he feels that he needs to abuse women and make sure they know that they are powerless around him. 

You see this need to feel powerful and in control in the other stories about him screaming at people, ridiculing them, tearing them down professionally, etc.

That's why the stories involve him often telling the women they needed to lose weight or making other negative comments before he even made a move on them. He wants them to feel bad about themselves and feel humiliated. And it's why he makes a point to make sure they know that he can ruin their careers. That's not just about trying to keep them quiet.

It's also why you can see just how insecure and sniveling he is in that email that he sent out begging people to go public and support him so he didn't lose his job. That email is absolutely pathetic and demonstrates a guy whose worst fear is being small and powerless. He has plenty of money, what he NEEDS is the power and prestige of the job. The prospect of losing that turned him into a pathetic beggar.

Of course it is, he’s doing it to get pleasure.  It’s not even a matter of semantics, it’s obviously a fetish. You’ve never heard of public fornicating?  Screwing with the windows open?
fetish: a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc

What's the fetish here?

No,I don't think he's trying to have normal relations with these women. That's not the itch he's scratching. He has a deep need to feel powerful and in control. For him to feel that way, he feels that he needs to abuse women and make sure they know that they are powerless around him. 

You see this need to feel powerful and in control in the other stories about him screaming at people, ridiculing them, tearing them down professionally, etc.

That's why the stories involve him often telling the women they needed to lose weight or making other negative comments before he even made a move on them. He wants them to feel bad about themselves and feel humiliated. And it's why he makes a point to make sure they know that he can ruin their careers. That's not just about trying to keep them quiet.

It's also why you can see just how insecure and sniveling he is in that email that he sent out begging people to go public and support him so he didn't lose his job. That email is absolutely pathetic and demonstrates a guy whose worst fear is being small and powerless. He has plenty of money, what he NEEDS is the power and prestige of the job. The prospect of losing that turned him into a pathetic beggar.
Good post. Thanks.

fetish: a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc

What's the fetish here?
Deriving pleasure by having others watch him JO. You see that “etc”in the definition?  It’s because they didn’t feel the need to list 5,000 different ways that people pleasure themselves outside of missionary with the lights off.

Youre being purposefully obtuse here. 

So there's no evidence or even anybody saying he did it to them, but we're going to talk about it like it's a fact that he did it? Awesome. 

Deriving pleasure by having others watch him JO. You see that “etc”in the definition?  It’s because they didn’t feel the need to list 5,000 different ways that people pleasure themselves outside of missionary with the lights off.

Youre being purposefully obtuse here. 
I'm not being obtuse. What he's doing is not a "fetish". Let's drop it.

Calling it a fetish might be technically accurate, but it's giving a pretty benign label to an act that is a form of assault.

• Smile
Reactions: RBM

Users who are viewing this thread