What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replacement Owner needed, 16-Team Y! League, $15 via PayPal (1 Viewer)

The Frankman

Footballguy
Original thread here

I need one owner to take over a 1-4 team who went inactive, had a pretty stacked team but made no moves... I think he was out of the country and he hasn't responded to my emails for over a week. He has until Thursday to contact me back or I reassign his team. His players:

QB: Stafford

RB: Fournette, Ajayi, Gore, Rawls

WR: Crowder, Sanu, Wheaton, Goodwin, Dorsett, John Brown, Zay Jones

TE: Ertz

K: Boswell

D: Giants D

Buy-in was $65 but to take over a team it it will be $15 dollars. If you want in make sure you can pay with PAYPAL, I will assign you the team before the Thursday game starts so you can make any moves/get up to speed. Again his team has weapons so as long as you make the playoffs, you have a chance for nice savings. Post to give your interest so I can PM you details of how this will work.

Payout: Top 4, Top 8 make playoffs

Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
Weekly Waivers: Game Time - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
League Pickem: Yes
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

16 people x $65 = $1040 Pot
1st gets 48.75% = $507
2nd gets 28.75% = $299
3rd gets 16.25% = $169
4th gets 6.25% = $65 (get Buy-In back)

SLAENT Yahoo Play or Die League link

Last edited by a moderator:
1 hour left, so far I have 2 owners in queue but one may not be able to pay immediately. So It's like 1 in queue. Anyone else interested respond in the next 55 minutes. 

Users who are viewing this thread