What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Noah Spence rankings? (1 Viewer)

GECKO

Footballguy
Spence is the only DL I've really tracked closely since I have liked his talent/opportunity.  He has been bad this year.

Ranked in the top 15 DL this week.  In fact I believe he has been ranked top 25 every week but I can't confirm this.

In Standard scoring FBGs has him ranked 108th (DL) over 4 games and that, in my opinion, is generous.

At what point does product factor into rankings?

Thanks,
paying customer

not specific to this site or rankings but it took JJ Watt going on IR to get him out of the weekly #1 spot in a lot of sites weekly DL rankings. MOst places will regurgitate pre season rankings mostly. It is up to you and others on this forum full of good posters to look beyond these weekly rankings. just my humble opinion

Wouldn't that reflect in the rankings?
I was responding to the "he has been bad this year" portion.  I can't remember the last time I referenced rankings.  I decided when I saw the harness he was playing in week 4 that I won't consider using him until after he has a good game.

Buckeye, MAC,

Thanks for the response guys and I agree with looking beyond the ranking. Like most other customers I use these rankings as a tool to help me with my IDP weekly decisions but it's a tool that I pay for.  I guess my point mostly is don't put a product out there just to put something out there.  That is not my idea of customer service. 

Fantasy has grown quite a bit lately with the additional avenues relating to DFS and now the new Draft website.  FBGs are are adding content in those fields now and I can understand the strain on their staff but as a long time paying customer who doesn't care for DFS I'm feeling a little neglected.

Users who are viewing this thread