What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 2 Please. WHIR (1 Viewer)

mzkp54

Footballguy
Need 2 for this week.  It's still early, but who would you go with?  12 team full PPR.

Wayne Gallman @ DEN

Elijah McGuire vs NEP

Martavis Bryant @ KCC

Jeremy Maclin vs CHI

Terrelle Pryor vs SFO

It is also a superflex league, and due to byes I currently have Josh McCown in as my 2nd QB.  I could also start 3 from the above list and bench him.

Thanks for any thoughts!  Feel free to leave a link

I would go with Elijah McGuire vs. NE as he might be the only available RB in their backfield and will be on the field for both running and passing downs. If you want to bet on talent and opportunity, this could be the week for Pryor coming off the bye. Maybe he and Cousins had time to build their rapport at practice and SF's boundary corners are not very good. I also think he'll see more targets than Bryant and KC/Pitt may be more of a grind it out game on the ground with Pittsburgh trying to limit mistakes from Ben Roethlisberger.

I'd be fine with McCown as a 2nd QB in your superflex. He's a decent streamer this week vs. New England's defense

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761489-trading-for-lesean-mccoy/

Pryor & Maclin for me, but I'm not comfortable with any of them. McGuire not a bad choice either.

Pryor and McGuire here, butnot s string lean.

I ain't been on this boar much in a year.  What does WHIR mean?  Been trying to wrap my head around it from context, to no avail.

Gallman + McGuire

McGuire - Patriots defense is weak + the Jets always at least give them a game

Gallman - Rolling the dice here, but somebody has to get touches in NY. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread