What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julio for Zeke trade (1 Viewer)

bigpun87

Footballguy
Standard scoring 12 man league. 2 Rb 2 WR 1 flex 1 qb 1 Te. Regular redraft league  

My roster:

Qb: wilson

rb: Gurley, Monty, Ingram, Crow, gallman 

wr: Julio , M. Evans,  Snead

te: Rudolph and engram

ive been offered Zeke and Tate for Julio Ty and Rudolph. I probably need to secure a better Rb with question marks around Ty .. Would you take this?

Zeke is a huge upgrade at RB, and Tate has been solid as a WR2. I also don't really need Rudolph..

Thoughts?

Dude, Zeke still might get suspended by a hearing in the Fifth Circuit. It's a risk averse owner trying to pry a big-time WR from you. 

Do you own Morris or McFadden?  

Nope, don't own either of them, but I am also 4-1 in this league so can take a bit of risk with the suspension looming 

Uhhhh....why are you even considering this? Zeke is not a big enough acquisition to give up 3 starters for 1 and a flex player. You not only don't gain anything, you strengthen your competition by a whole bunch. This offer to you is laughable imo.

Nope, don't own either of them, but I am also 4-1 in this league so can take a bit of risk with the suspension looming 
This guy is scared of the ruling. No way I'm letting Jones go for Zeke in exchange for Tate. Drive a harder bargain with Baldwin, maybe?

I don't have the problem Trelocke has with the deal. If Zeke doesn't get suspended, then your team is indeed a lot stronger.    

If it makes any difference, I have Elliott on my team. If somebody offered Jones for him, I'd have to seriously consider it, and likely would do it. I'm 4-1, too, first in the league, third in total points for (we do straight head-to-head with a points for tiebreak).  Half my waiver budget of one hundred is gone for McKinnon and Mack, who I believe will be starting or in seriously doable timeshares by our trading deadline.  Twelve team league. 

Here's my team and why I would definitely consider and probably pull the trigger on a person offering Jones for Elliott: 

QB Winston

RB: Bell, Elliott, Crowell, Mixon, Peterson, McKinnon, Stewart, Mack, McGuire

WR: Hill, Thielen, Snead, Schuster

TE Brate

K Streaming

DEF Streaming

Users who are viewing this thread