What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice: McKinnon/Funchess for Palmer/Tevin (1 Viewer)

jrwall

Footballguy
I'm looking to upgrade at RB and have Russell Wilson on bye this week. Guy in my league has CJ Anderson/Martin/Tevin Coleman at RB so I made the initial proposal of Funchess/McKinnon for CJA. He countered with McKinnon/Funchess for Tevin Coleman/Carson Palmer. Current RBs are Ingram, McKinnon, Cohen, Collins and Breida. 

Now Palmer would be a much better start for this week than Siemian or Brissett, but the deal is essentially Tevin for McKinnon/Funchess considerig I'd start Wilson at QB most weeks. Do you think Tevin is an upgrade and worth it for those two? My other wideouts are Antonio Brown, Demaryius Thomas, Willie Snead and Davante Adams. Currently 4-1 and in a 12-team 1 pt PPR league. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't do it. Coleman does not help you since he is really close to a wash with McKinnon so I don't see that as an upgrade. Just drop Snead for a QB. I would pick up Brissett given how Watson tore up Tennessee.

Users who are viewing this thread