What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is Darren McFadden’s trade value? (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking of offering McFadden to the Zeke owner for Gillislee (non PPR) league.  I had Gurley and Cook but with Dalvin's injury I'm thin at trying to find a serviceable RB2/3.  Thinking with NE's defense coming around and colder weather coming Gillislee will be ke in that offense.

I'm thinking of offering McFadden to the Zeke owner for Gillislee (non PPR) league.  I had Gurley and Cook but with Dalvin's injury I'm thin at trying to find a serviceable RB2/3.  Thinking with NE's defense coming around and colder weather coming Gillislee will be ke in that offense.
I think the Gilly owner will pass on that one.

It is completely situation dependent.   Some people don't think McFadden will do anything because he has been inactive every game.  Some people will think McFadden will be the workhorse and that he was inactive because they wanted that roster spot for more of a special teams player (I am in this camp).   There is no way to put a value on him because the views are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum. 

I suggest offering up to the Zeke owner as that is probably the guy that will have the most desire to have him.  Depending on which camp you (and the Zeke Owner) fall in you may never be able  to agree on a value.     

Users who are viewing this thread