What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Look at this ####### pummel an old man at a football game (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Supposedly the internet already found him and he deleted his Instagram (like that'll do anything, idiot)... Not gonna post his name bc the internet occasionally gets this stuff wrong. 

I guess this is the one positive of social media, you do something this callous to an old man, it's forever attached to you. Looks like he'll have to sell the old Trans Am. 

It's everywhere, but I'm using the barstool link; https://www.barstoolsports.com/philadelphia/hopefully-this-scumbag-panthers-fan-finds-himself-in-jail-after-sucker-punching-this-older-eagles-fan-last-night

What a loser. The good thing is, his name is now ####. Send in your resume for a job? The recruiter/HR googles your name and your resume ends up in the bin without a second thought.

I just wish some one in the surrounding area would have popped that kid as he was walking out. It's one thing to hit the guy when he was no threat, but to hit him two or three times more when he was just covering up makes him unfit to live in this society.

I just wish some one in the surrounding area would have popped that kid as he was walking out. It's one thing to hit the guy when he was no threat, but to hit him two or three times more when he was just covering up makes him unfit to live in this society.
Short video but you just know he was looking for a beef...standing all game then unloading on someone twice his age...looks like it is not the first time he has thrown his fists either...I hope this punk gets taken to the mat by the authorities...

Doubt anything happens.  If that racist nazi felon who punched a woman in Berkeley on video got away scot free, then I have no hope of justice happening here.  

Short video but you just know he was looking for a beef...standing all game then unloading on someone twice his age...looks like it is not the first time he has thrown his fists either...I hope this punk gets taken to the mat by the authorities...
 I hope the security guard threw him down some concrete stairs

What a loser. The good thing is, his name is now ####. Send in your resume for a job? The recruiter/HR googles your name and your resume ends up in the bin without a second thought.
Evidently he's already got a conviction for possession of LSD and assault. He was already sliding way down that slippery slope...

My quick search turned up a driving with license revoked. Great guy.
Well now he can add another assault charge plus the dubious distinction of being on film and all over the internet. No future boss is even going to get to the record. They will just see the video and then delete the resume. 

General Malaise said:
Apparently his name is and he has a history of violence and arrest.  
I didn't post his name, and maybe the internet got it correct, but until you know 100%, it's wrong to do IMO... Most of the people are saying that name on Twitter/comments section (these people tend to be maroons themselves) - hypothetically it wasn't this guy... His name is forever attached to this.

fantasycurse42 said:
I didn't post his name, and maybe the internet got it correct, but until you know 100%, it's wrong to do IMO... Most of the people are saying that name on Twitter/comments section (these people tend to be maroons themselves) - hypothetically it wasn't this guy... His name is forever attached to this.
In example, https://me.me/t/donald-obrien

I AM NOT OBRIEN I AM NOT OBRIEN!!!

General Malaise said:
Apparently his name is Kyle Adam Maraghy and he has a history of violence and arrest.  
Nice, Page 1 of a Google search is long list of his duushbaggery. Have fun being unemployed, loser. :bye:

Nice, Page 1 of a Google search is long list of his duushbaggery. Have fun being unemployed, loser. :bye:
This is exactly my point... Until the cops release the information, why attach a name to it? 

There have been numerous times when someone has wound up in that situation. 

If you watch her at the beginning of the video she seemed like a perfect match for that ### monkey.
I saw the longer video sort of out of the corner of my eye on Instagram this morning and then deleted it from my feed. Didn't realize it was something going viral. When I saw it again in this link, I realize there was more in the video I saw earlier but both I watched with no sound so I didn't get the full context of what was happening. I feel like I need to find a longer version of it and watch it with sound. 

This is exactly my point... Until the cops release the information, why attach a name to it? 

There have been numerous times when someone has wound up in that situation. 
I hear you and I deleted my post, but the person associated with the name I mentioned is the very same who deleted all his social media today.  

I hear you and I deleted my post, but the person associated with the name I mentioned is the very same who deleted all his social media today.  
You could see why an innocent person would do that to when the entire internet comes after them? Not saying it isn't him, but I could see why if it wasn't. It prob is, but if it's not, this Kyle dude's life is ####ed bc of some keyboard warriors. 

WhatDoIKnow said:
fantasycurse42 said:
Not gonna post his name bc the internet occasionally gets this stuff wrong. 
Looks like his last name is Newton.  :shrug:

No, that's a Cam "Newton" jersey he is wearing.  Cam "Newton" is the quarterback of the Panthers.  He's just a fan or Cam "Newton".

General Malaise said:
Doubt anything happens.  If that racist nazi felon who punched a woman in Berkeley on video got away scot free, then I have no hope of justice happening here.  
Seems like the Panthers are going to help make an example of this punk ### #####. Happened in their house.

Boston said:
I'm sure his gal is a real peach you'd love to take home to meet Mom...
He probably doesn't even have a job worth a #### anyway. She sticks with that terdlet long enough, she will wish she didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose not to click any links in this thread, as I'm feeling queasy today already.  

Sounds fun and nice.  

Minor clarification from link in previous posting:  the victim was also a Panthers fan...

"“ don’t know if he got away or left in handcuffs, but I hope it’s the latter,” Carrigan added, noting all parties involved were Panthers fans, so team allegiance did not play into the incident."  

Im one if the least violent person you may meet and there is no way I wouldn't have jumped across the row on top of that dude if he punched someone I was remotely close to that attended that game with me

Crowbar across the teeth would help seal the deal on any further employment.  

ETA:  at least for the foreseeable future.  then we can forgive him and give him a job hand cleaning portable toilets.  

Why do I let this kind of stuff bother me so much?  (thinking outloud).  

I am in a horrible mood now, just from seeing this ...It's wrong, I know, but I would seriously like to see this ####### get beaten senseless.  

I really wish 3-4 guys would have threw him down and started stomping his face, while 3-4 women were ##### slapping his girlfriend.

Just another reason not to go to a live NFL game.       I can't imagine dropping several hundred dollars on tickets, and my kids having to witness this douchebaggery. 

Users who are viewing this thread