What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Timewaster (1 Viewer)

It ran on my phone but I got bored at like 10K clips or whatever 
lets just say that while you may start out only making paperclips that it won't be where you end up.

And just FYI for everyone, it took me roughly 8-10 hours of actual gameplay while at my desk yesterday and today to beat the entire game. Although I did leave the window open overnight. Just to give you an entire of what kind of time commitment is involved.

Is this is like office supply Onslaught? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
There will be several moments throughout the game where you will feel this way. Just when you think you understand why/what you are doing, the game changes.

Dan Lambskin said:
It ran on my phone but I got bored at like 10K clips or whatever 
Worked fine on my phone. It was annoying but once you get the auto paper clip maker it's fine. I was 100k plus before quitting.

I'm expecting near the end of this I'll get an option like "Start moon colony" or some weird ####.  I don't think this game is about paperclips.

There's an end?
Have you ever played Portal or Portal 2? It starts out as a puzzle game and you think that maybe all you'll be doing is solving all these rooms puzzles trying to get out. By the end of it you've experience maybe one of the best story driven games ever.

This has a strangely similar feel. 

How I spent the last couple hours while multi-tasking at work:

. Lifetime investment revenue report: $407,899,349
 . Lifetime investment revenue report: $469,445,367
 . MINIMAX scored 759 in the tournament. Yomi increased by 759
 . Lifetime investment revenue report: $497,980,707

> MINIMAX scored 1062 in the tournament. Yomi increased by 1062|

I just released the hypnodrones, and am now sad....

HypnoDrone tech now available... 
 . Releasing the HypnoDrones 
 . All of the resources of Earth are now available for clip production 
 . Full autonomy attained in 3 hours 42 minutes 56 seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
 . Releasing the HypnoDrones 
 . All of the resources of Earth are now available for clip production 
 . Full autonomy attained in 2 hours 27 minutes 54 seconds

. Now capable of manipulating matter at the molecular scale to produce wire
 > One Trillion Clips Created in 2 hours 34 minutes 45 seconds|

> One Sextillion Clips Created in 3 hours 23 minutes 26 seconds|
It took me 15 minutes to realize the game wasn't over after full autonomy was attained   :thumbup:

Looks like I ####ed up.  Put too many points into processors I guess.  I have 32 processors and 45 memory.  Global Warming needs 50k so I can't get that even if I get bonuses from quantum computing.  This also means Hypnodrones are just a dream for me.  I'll have to wait weeks to earn enough trust to put those points into memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to Xenu if this is Onslaught all over again I'm gonna kill all of yous.

Trying again when I get home. 

:bag:

Played through twice since Friday, missed the complete ending the first time when I chose the option to replay.

Users who are viewing this thread