What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hi Sig,

Roll with A. Jones or Ajayi this week based on how the GB RB situation looks right now?  PPR.  Just worried about game flow with Ajayi.  

Happy Friday Sig

Need 2 from the following crew for my 2 final flex spots, standard scoring:

M.Lynch, A.Collins, W.Fuller, Duke Johnson

Also at DEF, Houston (home to Cleveland) or Atlanta (home to Miami)

Thanks!

Hey Sig!

1 PPR

RB's #1 & 2 (Pick 2):

M Ingram (NOS)

J Howard (CHI)

A Kamara (NOS) (Dare I start 2 RB's on the Saints?)

T Montgomery (Per Schefter, he's expected to play)

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks in advance,sorry for so much.

All FFPC scoring:

Need a QB here: M.Mariota(if starting) vs Ind

J.Brissett @ Tenn.

TEAM A,need 1 of the following:

Ty Williams @ Oak

E.Decker vs Ind

C.Fleener vs Det

M.Wallace vs Chi

TEAM B,need 1 of the following:

W.Gallman @ Den

C.Fleener vs Det

J.James @ KC

T.Montgomery(if playing) @ Minn

R.Woods @ Jax

TEAM C,need 1 of the following:

T.Coleman vs Mia

D.Jackson @ AZ

C.Fleener vs Det

J.James @ KC

R.Woods @ Jax

Hey Sig, thanks for doing this every week... it's invaluable!

Who to start in flex between Lynch, Rudolph, Crowder or Abdullah in PPR? 

Have a "who do I drop" question in a PPR league. 

I've got both DMC and Alf on my bench as a Zeke owner and I've stockpiled RB depth in case of suspension. So here we are. I need to drop at minimum one of these guys if not two to pick up a kicker and possibly replace A. Cooper in the starting lineup.

Note: Latest news as of Saturday night is indicating that Zeke could play week 7 now.

Here's my roster:

* QB: D. Watson, M. Mariota

* RB: L. Bell, D. Martin, A. Abdullah, J. McKinnon (D. Henry, Alf, DMC)

* WR: T. Hill, A. Cooper, D. Parker

* TE: J. Reed, E. Engram

* D: ATL

Target drops for me include: D. Henry, DMC, A. Morris, and D. Parker. I'm thinking these are the guys and I'd drop in this priority order:

1. DMC (have enough RB depth; Zeke saga looks like it could go on)

2. A. Morris (have enough RB depth; Zeke saga looks like it could go on)

3. D. Henry (luxury)

4. D. Parker (don't have enough WR depth to drop)

Agree?

Thanks

Sir Sigmund, 

12tm PPR- Parker was dropped, drop Wright or Louis to pick him up?

Still holding Corey Davis? I feel like he has major potential to blow up once he’s healthy, sounds like it could be next week.

PPR- Martin, Lynch and Hyde. Who to sit?

I feel like Hyde will be pissed off about last week and have a good game and now the rumor is the Niners are shopping him?

Lynch vs the awful SD run defense.

Martin vs AZ - 4th best D vs RB in fantasy pts. 

Leaning towards sitting Martin. What say you?

Good luck this week!

PPR League. Need a flex.

* J. McKinnon vs GB -- Diggs out. More opportunities? Or greater offense dysfunction?

or

* A. Abdullah @NO -- Theoretically a good matchup. Concerned that T. Riddick gets the receptions in catchup mode.

Who?

Thanks

PPR League. Need a WR.

* A. Cooper vs LAC -- Lot of questions here. Is Carr effective? Does Heyward cover Cooper? Cooper is due that's for sure and had a big game against LAC last year.

* T. Gabriel vs MIA -- Sanu is out. Mia secondary a mess. Gabriel could get deep.

* M. Jones @NO -- Should be a shootout, but Trufant may be a tough matchup.

Note: To pick up Gabriel or Jones I'd most likely have to drop either DMC or Alf (and I'm a Zeke owner). Have lots of RB depth (L. Bell, D. Martin, Abdullah, McKinnon) and I'm desperate for a win at 1-4.

Who?

Thanks

PPR League. Need a TE.

* J. Reed vs SF -- Data says tough matchup, but SF hasn't faced anyone. Reed says he's not 100%, but when is he.

* E. Engram @DEN -- NYG are a mess but Engram is last man standing. Don't see a ton of offensive success here, but Engram is getting targets.

Who?

Thanks

Trade question:  Antonion Brown for Melvin Gordon and Tyreek Hill or Brandon Cooks?

In a nutshell...are you buying "low" on AB?

PPR League. Need two of these three.

* J. Ajayi @ATL -- Not a bad matchup, but if ATL runs away with the game Ajayi could have a lousy gamescript.

* C. Hyde @ WASH -- Not a good matchup. Breida presence. Not sure I believe in the hot hand thing.

* A. Abdullah @NO -- Good matchup, but can he be trusted.

Who?

Thanks

Need a QB streamer with Wilson on bye. 6 pts per TD pass.

* C. Keenum vs GB -- Bradford and Diggs out. GB secondary not that imposing, but Keenum has been up and down.

* T. Seimien vs NYG -- Denver should roll. May not need to throw, but should have lots of opportunities to score and just lean on NYG. Safe floor it would seem.

* K. Hogan @HOU -- Seems like the sleeper of the week.

Who?

Thanks

thank you for your time!

1. Why is mike evans ranked higher than desean jackson this week? Patrick peterson has shut down everyone this year. Last year against ARZ it took 17 targets for evans to post a decent stat line... i'm trying to build a case to start desean over evans in 0.5ppr, help me or shoot it down.

2. drop vikings D v GB.... to pickup Bucs (@ arz) or rams (@jax)?, start vikings D v. GB, or roster 2 d's and drop one of L Murray, mcfadden, morris to add a 2nd defense?... I really like Minn D the next 2 weeks v. BAL and @ Clev

Hey Bloom - thanks again for all the help

A couple of quick questions:

In a 16 team league, I have Big Ben and Dalton (BYE). Should I drop Big Ben and start any of the following QB's this week:

• J.Brissett
  • J.McCown
2nd question:

Which two players should I drop? (0.5 PPR)

• A.Morris
  • D.McFadden
  • T.Cohen
  • L.Murray
  • M.Breida

Hey Sig, need some help in a standard league.

Siemian or McCown?

1 RB and 1 Flex from

Abdullah, McGuire, AP, Buck Allen, Martavis Bryant.

Thanks!!

Hey Sig!

0.5 PPR

Kelce or Garcon?

Worried they limit Kelce a bit and Garcon seemingly has a decent matchup against his old team with Norman out.  

Thanks!

Hi Sig,

Two quick questions: 

1. Need two of the three for flex spots in 1 pt PPR.

• Perine
  • M Bryant
  • Maclin
  • T Gabriel 
2. Better stash -- Rod Smith or D Booker? 

Thanks in advance!

Hey Sig - 0.5 PPR

Need WR and a Flex from this group:

Sammy Watkins / Ricardo Louis / Danny Amendola / Theo Riddick / Wayne Gallman / Shane Vereen / Matt Breida

Its a must win...

good afternoon Sig, 12 team ppr ,  currently own rb's Gordon /Martin/ D Henry and Elijah Mcguire , have to start 2 each week and 1 flex spot, min/max 4 rbs -- top avail Rbs on waiver this week Samaje/ Duke Johnson/ Breida, would you drop Henry for either of these 3.  

same deal with WR's must roll with 4 min/ max, have  M Thomas, D Parker (inj) , Sammy Watkins , and Josh Gordon (thought he would be back),  --- avail rec on waiver Emmanuel Sanders/ Kearse and R Anderson ---drop Watkins for Sanders??   

Mr. Bloom,

Who of the below, should I flex?  Standard

A. Cooper  /  A. Peterson  /  E. McGuire  /  A. Collins  /  Gallman

Hyde is my current RB2.  With the current trade speculation, is he ok to start?  Or you think SF minimizes his touches to keep him healthy?

Need to drop one of Gallman, McGuire, A. Collins.  Who's the drop?

Also, percentage-wise, Josh Gordon plays in a game this year?

Thanks

6 point PaTD league

8 points for QB rushing TDs

I have Big Ben and Mariota. Adds must be complete by noon Sunday. My plan is to add Brissett then wait to see if Mariota is aftove for MNF. Tempted to just pick up Brissett and play him regardless. 

What would you do Sig ?

Hi Bloom 2 leagues.

1PT PPR 

Need QB

Watson or Cousins

Need 1 WR and 2 Flex 

Sanders, Tate, Mcguire, Collins, Crowell, Henry, Kelley, Doctson, or John Brown

1 PT PPR 6 PT passing TD's

Need QB

Winston or Mariotta

Need 1 RB 2 WR and 1 Flex

Martin, Murray, McKinnon, Henry, A Cooper, Thielen, or C Kupp

Hi Bloom - 2 more leagues

1PT PPR

QB

Mariotta or Rivers

Need 1 RB and 1 Flex

Lynch, McKinnon, Martin, Mcguire, Henry, or Cooper

League 2

1PT PPR

QB

Rivers or Ben

Need 2 WR and 1 Flex

A Cooper, Fuller, T Williams, Watkins, J Brown, Crowell, Abdullah, A Jones, Henry

Bloom,

12 TM PPR  - would you trade Alfred Morris or Martavis Bryant to get Amari Cooper?  I have a pretty balanced team.  Just wondering if I should try and take advantage while I can with the disgruntled Cooper owner 

Hey Sig,

Ppr league, which tight end would you use this week?

Brate vs arizona

Jared cook vs chargers

George kittle vs REDSKINS

Aj derby vs giants

Thank you 

Hi Bloom, need elp with Rb & flex this week. Start 2 RB & then I need to pick 1 of the leftovers for flex in PPR.

RB choices are Ingram, Miller, D. Murray, Lynch, Ajayi, Collins & McGuire.

Would you start 1 of the above RBs above at flex over T. Hill or Kupp this week?

Flex in a non-PPR. Need one.Thank you!

Will Fuller vs CLE (NOTE: Already starting DeShaun Watson)

Ameer Abdullah vs NO

Amari Cooper vs. SD

Jaron Brown vs. TB

Thanks in advance.

Have two here....

1. Carr or Rivers?  4PTS passing TD, 6PTS rushing, 1PT/25 YDS passing and a bonus @ 300 yds.  Leaning Rivers.....
  3. WDIS @ Flex? 1PT/YDS rushing or receiving.  PPR & 6PTS/TD with bonus for TD yardage.

• Amari Cooper - I know he's sucked but if Carr is back, will they force feed him?
  • Dion Lewis - I feel like he is about to get more touches 
  • Ricardo Lewis - He's getting targets and he's got to get a TD at some point right?
  • Marlon Mack - This weeks waiver wire folly.
  • I also have Alex Collins and just picked up Corey Davis.  I'm sitting at 2-3 and I feel pretty good about my starters but this week is a must win.   THANK YOU.

CB Matchup question:

* Do we know definitively if C. Heyward will matchup with A. Cooper?

Seems critical to start or benching of Cooper considering that Heyward did matchup with Cooper in last year's 1-28 performance.

You'd think that the LAC wouldn't waste their time blanketing Cooper understanding his recent performance.

Hey Bloom,

Non-ppr, Sit one of Hyde, D Murray, J Allen, D Martin?

Which  D - Atlanta or Baltimore 

Who would you rather hold as a lottery ticket  Breida or D Lewis. 

Thanks, keep up the great work. 

Hey Bloom

.5 ppr

Pick a RB from these 3:  A. Jones/Tev Coleman/E. McGuire.

If you like 2 of these 3 would it be dumb to sit Mike Evans and play the second in the Flex?  Probably dumb but.......

Another league:

.5 ppr.  Will Fuller or Snead?  Also John Brown is out on the wire and I see he was take off the injury report.  I could snag him but it would probably come to the expense of Snead or D. Parker??  Would you go Brown over Fuller?  I'm also starting D. Hopkins fwiw.

Brate or Henry?

IDP:  Ray Ray or Alonso?  1pt tck/4pt sack usual scoring for turnovers.

Thanks!

Standard 12 team, non-PPR league

Need to start 2 out of Howard, McKinnon, D. Martin, Gillislee and C. Thompson

Need 2 out of M Evans, T Hill or McGuire (I am going to need a ton of points to compete.  Opponent has Hunt, Freeman and Fournette)

Also need a wr 3 out of Fuller or Brate.  My opponent has Winston at qb

Thanks Bloom

.5 PPR

WR - Tyrell, Kearse, Kupp, or Snead?

Flex - Elllington, D Thomas or L Murray?

TE - Brate or Engram?

Standard Flex - Garcon or Gallman?

QB Marriota, if he plays, or Brissett?

Thanks!

Standard Scoring

Pick two RBs : Martin, Hyde, McKinnon, Montgomery, Cohen, Alex Collins

0.5PPR

I feel like this is a no-brainer, but I need confirmation.   :bag:

Cooper or Jaron Brown, 

Standard scoring league, Which two guys should I start?

Martavis Bryant @ KC

Wayne Gallman @ Den

Latavius Murray vs GB

Alex Collins vs Chi

D'Onta Foreman vs. Cle

My Thoughts

1) Trusting Road Ben seems like a losing prop right now and though Bryant is one play away, Ben is constantly missing

2) Gallman is a sneaky play because his pass game work will raise his floor.

3) I don't think McKinnon is running away with the job like most think, but Murray needs volume which he probably won't get. At least he's the goalline guy.

4) Collins amazingly isn't getting goalline work... carries have gone up every game but his involvement is so limited it's hard to trust him.

5) Foreman's carries went down a ton last game, might now get enough volume even in garbage time.

12 team full pt ppr

I need 2 of these three

Martin vs AZ--AZ fairly tough but Martin should get a lot of volume, shouldn't he?

Kamara vs Det--With Peterson out of the way id Kamara an every week starter in ppr leagues now?

Lynch vs LAC--This should be his easiest match up of the year so far but will he get the volume to be a #1

TIA

Is there any chance that Rod Smith will be significant in the DAL RB picture during the 6 weeks of Elliot's suspension? Is he worth picking up? 

Users who are viewing this thread