What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Mr. Bloom,

Who of the below, should I flex?  Standard

A. Cooper  /  A. Peterson  /  E. McGuire  /  A. Collins  /  Gallman

Hyde is my current RB2.  With the current trade speculation, is he ok to start?  Or you think SF minimizes his touches to keep him healthy?

Need to drop one of Gallman, McGuire, A. Collins.  Who's the drop?

Also, percentage-wise, Josh Gordon plays in a game this year?

Thanks
cooper

play hyde

drop collins

10-20%

6 point PaTD league

8 points for QB rushing TDs

I have Big Ben and Mariota. Adds must be complete by noon Sunday. My plan is to add Brissett then wait to see if Mariota is aftove for MNF. Tempted to just pick up Brissett and play him regardless. 

What would you do Sig ?
i think you have to play ben and hope for the best unless you can drop someone else that isnt essential to add jacoby

Hi Bloom 2 leagues.

1PT PPR 

Need QB

Watson or Cousins

Need 1 WR and 2 Flex 

Sanders, Tate, Mcguire, Collins, Crowell, Henry, Kelley, Doctson, or John Brown

1 PT PPR 6 PT passing TD's

Need QB

Winston or Mariotta

Need 1 RB 2 WR and 1 Flex

Martin, Murray, McKinnon, Henry, A Cooper, Thielen, or C Kupp
watson

sanders tate mcguire

winston

martin cooper thielen mckinnon

Hi Bloom - 2 more leagues

1PT PPR

QB

Mariotta or Rivers

Need 1 RB and 1 Flex

Lynch, McKinnon, Martin, Mcguire, Henry, or Cooper

League 2

1PT PPR

QB

Rivers or Ben

Need 2 WR and 1 Flex

A Cooper, Fuller, T Williams, Watkins, J Brown, Crowell, Abdullah, A Jones, Henry
rivers

mckinnon martin

rivers

cooper fuller AA

Hi Bloom, need elp with Rb & flex this week. Start 2 RB & then I need to pick 1 of the leftovers for flex in PPR.

RB choices are Ingram, Miller, D. Murray, Lynch, Ajayi, Collins & McGuire.

Would you start 1 of the above RBs above at flex over T. Hill or Kupp this week?
Ingram Murray Hill at flex

Hi Sig,

Can't decide on final WR and flex between this bunch:

D Thomas, A Cooper, Montgomery, J Allen

Thanks!

Thanks in advance.

Have two here....

1. Carr or Rivers?  4PTS passing TD, 6PTS rushing, 1PT/25 YDS passing and a bonus @ 300 yds.  Leaning Rivers.....
  3. WDIS @ Flex? 1PT/YDS rushing or receiving.  PPR & 6PTS/TD with bonus for TD yardage.

• Amari Cooper - I know he's sucked but if Carr is back, will they force feed him?
  • Dion Lewis - I feel like he is about to get more touches 
  • Ricardo Lewis - He's getting targets and he's got to get a TD at some point right?
  • Marlon Mack - This weeks waiver wire folly.
  • I also have Alex Collins and just picked up Corey Davis.  I'm sitting at 2-3 and I feel pretty good about my starters but this week is a must win.   THANK YOU.
rivers

cooper

CB Matchup question:

* Do we know definitively if C. Heyward will matchup with A. Cooper?

Seems critical to start or benching of Cooper considering that Heyward did matchup with Cooper in last year's 1-28 performance.

You'd think that the LAC wouldn't waste their time blanketing Cooper understanding his recent performance.
hayward unlikely to shadow, which is what happened in the 1 for 28 game last year

Hey Bloom

.5 ppr

Pick a RB from these 3:  A. Jones/Tev Coleman/E. McGuire.

If you like 2 of these 3 would it be dumb to sit Mike Evans and play the second in the Flex?  Probably dumb but.......

Another league:

.5 ppr.  Will Fuller or Snead?  Also John Brown is out on the wire and I see he was take off the injury report.  I could snag him but it would probably come to the expense of Snead or D. Parker??  Would you go Brown over Fuller?  I'm also starting D. Hopkins fwiw.

Brate or Henry?

IDP:  Ray Ray or Alonso?  1pt tck/4pt sack usual scoring for turnovers.

Thanks!
coleman

play evans

fuller

brate

ray ray

Standard 12 team, non-PPR league

Need to start 2 out of Howard, McKinnon, D. Martin, Gillislee and C. Thompson

Need 2 out of M Evans, T Hill or McGuire (I am going to need a ton of points to compete.  Opponent has Hunt, Freeman and Fournette)

Also need a wr 3 out of Fuller or Brate.  My opponent has Winston at qb

Thanks Bloom
martin thompson

hill evans

fuller

Captain Crunk said:
.5 PPR

WR - Tyrell, Kearse, Kupp, or Snead?

Flex - Elllington, D Thomas or L Murray?

TE - Brate or Engram?

Standard Flex - Garcon or Gallman?

QB Marriota, if he plays, or Brissett?

Thanks!
kearse

thomas

brate

garcon

brissett

Andrew74 said:
Standard Scoring

Pick two RBs : Martin, Hyde, McKinnon, Montgomery, Cohen, Alex Collins

0.5PPR

I feel like this is a no-brainer, but I need confirmation.   :bag:

Cooper or Jaron Brown, 
martin mckinnon

cooper

The Frankman said:
Standard scoring league, Which two guys should I start?

Martavis Bryant @ KC

Wayne Gallman @ Den

Latavius Murray vs GB

Alex Collins vs Chi

D'Onta Foreman vs. Cle

My Thoughts

1) Trusting Road Ben seems like a losing prop right now and though Bryant is one play away, Ben is constantly missing

2) Gallman is a sneaky play because his pass game work will raise his floor.

3) I don't think McKinnon is running away with the job like most think, but Murray needs volume which he probably won't get. At least he's the goalline guy.

4) Collins amazingly isn't getting goalline work... carries have gone up every game but his involvement is so limited it's hard to trust him.

5) Foreman's carries went down a ton last game, might now get enough volume even in garbage time.
i have it collins and bryant

conlilnew said:
12 team full pt ppr

I need 2 of these three

Martin vs AZ--AZ fairly tough but Martin should get a lot of volume, shouldn't he?

Kamara vs Det--With Peterson out of the way id Kamara an every week starter in ppr leagues now?

Lynch vs LAC--This should be his easiest match up of the year so far but will he get the volume to be a #1

TIA
sit lynch sadly

patsfangr said:
Is there any chance that Rod Smith will be significant in the DAL RB picture during the 6 weeks of Elliot's suspension? Is he worth picking up? 
needs an injury, but worth pickup in deep leagues

Hi Bloom!

1. Need to decide to start keenum or Mariota. I do have Cassell if Marcus is out before the game but obviously if he starts and gets dinged that's a problem. Don't really want to start keenum but is it the better move?

2. TE (ppr) with Graham on bye - derby or Ebron? Right now have derby in.

3. flex (ppr) - Decker, Cohen, k wright, or Ebron/derby?  Currently have Cohen.
keenum

derby

wright

Keep Jimmy Graham @ TE, or pick up Cameron Brate? We have no bench at TE and Brate is available. I know crazy, but others are going after Brate now.

If keeping Graham then bye him with Brate or Sefarian-Jenkins?

How high are you on Graham, Brate, or Sefarian-Jenkins ROS, Bloom?
keep graham, SEA offense gets better as season goes on

play brate today

Graham>>Brate>ASJ

Standard scoring Flex:

Alex Collins, Taylor Gabriel, Robby Anderson

You projected all 3 in a similar scoring range, bigger upside vs floor play?
gabriel and anderson both have high ceiling, collins maybe a little higher floor, but lacking ceiling

Users who are viewing this thread