What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Was offered Demarco Murray for Darren McFadden + Rob Kelley...Would u accept this deal? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
So I was offered D.Murray for McFadden and R.Kelley...Not sure how I feel about this as McFadden could take over for Zeke and Washington seems to want to give the ball to Kelley (who plays in a good offense) when he is healthy. D.Murray may have some upside, but he may also be in a full-blown timeshare if his coach is to be believed. 

Would you accept this deal?

Thanks! Will answer yours

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take the deal.  McFadden is a huge question mark and Kelly is injured.  Murray has started slowly but he has a great matchup this week (and will play the Colts again).

Take it and don't look back. Kelley has been very pedestrian plus there is still a chance that Zeke will get another stay and you also have Dallas potentially being a RBBC situation because of Morris.

Thanks for the help guys. I should mention that the guy who offered me the deal has Alfred Morris and badly wants to secure the Dallas rb.

Users who are viewing this thread