What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Amari Cooper (1 Viewer)

DaBearsTN

Footballguy
Bloom,

12 TM PPR  - would you trade Alfred Morris or Martavis Bryant to get Amari Cooper?  I have a pretty balanced team.  Just wondering if I should try and take advantage while I can with the disgruntled Cooper owner 

if you're giving up Morris or Bryant, you should aim for more of an antonio brown/aj green type player

I just traded for him and a qb for Baldwin and I’m thrilled, Cooper will bounce back. I needed a qb , Palmer and Dalton was all I had. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just traded Cooper for Gillislee. Needed some RB help. Especially this week. He hadn't started for me in 2 weeks. He probably wouldn't have been in my lineup for another 3, at least. 

Wow , just one guys opinion but I would say bad move. I would agree he has obviously been bad, but things will change. No way Cooper is a bench guy, way off in my opinion.

I traded away Stafford and Tyler gabriel for marriota and cooper!! Feel like I stole candy from a baby

This must be redraft.
Yes. Dynasty, no way I trade him, except for premium talent. But in redraft, I'm 2-3, and have holes at RB. I made the offer, and the dude pondered it for an hour, and accepted. I sold short, but I had a chance to sell him a few weeks ago for more, and I declined. Hated myself for it. Something is not right with him. 

Users who are viewing this thread