What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ASJ or Kittle? WHIR (1 Viewer)

CanaBuc

Footballguy
PPR and standard have same decision due to injuries and bye week.

Who would you due to this week and Ros?

Both are of the charts with measurables. ASJ has shown great PPR floor so far but not many yards. He is going against the Patriots this week and will garbage time still counts in fantasy.

Kittle had what could be his breakout game last week and will be unobtainable if he had another big game this week against a Redskins defense who is among the worst against tight end.

I like Kittle assuming they use him more because he'll see more targets and that offense is going to move the ball better than the Jets will. Also, should they bench Brian Hoyer at some point, their back up is C.J. Beathard who went to the University of Iowa. And his tight end, George Kittle, went to Iowa. They hooked up a lot in the preseason and I think that familiarity could help you as the season progresses. 

One reason Washington is bad against tight ends is that Josh Norman is swallowing up one of the WRs.  That won't happen this week. 

But Kittle is their second best option behind Garcon, and with Bowman being cut and Breida getting into a time share with Hyde they may be going for a youth movement, which would make Beathard more likely to get a start some day.

But then a fully focused ASJ might be the best option for NYJ in the passing game.

It's a very close call, but I am leaning to ASJ.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761566-wr-help-this-week-and-ros-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread