What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly (1 Viewer)

We have a ton of them around us. They fly into our back yard sometimes. Not very graceful flyers. 

A buddy of mine had one fly right into him when he was mowing the lawn. Got a bruise on his shoulder. 

Depends what you are up to.  I've done a few things I'm hoping god didn't see. 
Catholic: He saw them. Repent, sinner. 

Protestant: He didn't see them until you saw him. Repent, sinner

Agnostic me: Very true. 

:tips hat, leaves: 

What's a worse death if you are a turkey, being shot and bleeding to death or dying from injuries sustained by falling out of an airplane?  Neither sounds pleasant.

What's a worse death if you are a turkey, being shot and bleeding to death or dying from injuries sustained by falling out of an airplane?  Neither sounds pleasant.
Turkey's are one of the dumbest animals on the planet.  I doubt they have the capacity to process either.  

Last edited by a moderator:
They can fly (not very far normally - 200 yds max), but it is like a bowling ball flying.  Big, round, and not agile at all.  They mostly run from danger.

Wild turkeys fly.  They even sleep in trees.  I almost hit a turkey when a few flew across the highway once.

I can't imagine a group of people having or spending the time necessary to organize a live animal drop from a plane on to a group of people.  I barely have time to get my lineups in every week and I'm divorced and generally take weekends off.  

Users who are viewing this thread