What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brady trade, need some advice? (1 Viewer)

Should I trade Brady?

• Brady/Hyde for Cousins/D.Martin/D.Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Counter with Brady/Gilislee and take the deal

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keep Brady/Hyde and pass on trade

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Counter original deal and get Fitz instead of D.Thomas

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Disposable Hero

Footballguy
I was originally offered a trade of Cousins/D.Martin/D.Thomas for my Brady and Hyde. I received mixed advice on making the trade. Right now I'm 4-1 and reluctant to trade Brady. Scoring is 3 points for TD passes and there is a bonus 3 points for 300yds passing. Behind Hyde I have Gilislee/Allen/Collins/Powell/McGuire/ Breida. So no true #2 RB. I also don't really have a #3 WR as Cooper has been bad.

Should I counter with Brady and Gilislee or Brady and Hyde for Cousins/D.Martin/D.Bryant or just stand pat? Any advice would be appreciare. Leave a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to be overwhelmed to deal Brady. I'd stand pat and I'm a Thomas/Martin owner myself. Brady is just that good.

I voted option 4.  While Brady is awesome, getting a potential RB1 back in Martin, could be huge.  I also, tend to think the Skins passing game gets going after their bye week.  Pryor should play better and Doctson is healthy........ today.   I also, much prefer Fitz over DT.  Want no part of the Denver passing game.

Idk no true rb2 but your just swapping rb1s it seems like. So it doesn't help you in that regard. Depends on how badly you want another good wr. Cousins last couple games look pretty good. 

Idk no true rb2 but your just swapping rb1s it seems like. So it doesn't help you in that regard. Depends on how badly you want another good wr. Cousins last couple games look pretty good. 
My goal is to improve my overall team. Brady is awesome but also my best trading chip. I lost OBJ last week and was able to trade Watkins/Fuller for Hogan. If Cooper was playing at a level we know he can upgrading at WR is not a huge deal as I have Evans/Hogan/Cooper. I don't really have a true #2 RB. Right now there are so many concerns with Hyde and I'm worried Brady is going to get injured with the amount of sacks he is taking, hence contemplating a trade.

My goal is to improve my overall team. Brady is awesome but also my best trading chip. I lost OBJ last week and was able to trade Watkins/Fuller for Hogan. If Cooper was playing at a level we know he can upgrading at WR is not a huge deal as I have Evans/Hogan/Cooper. I don't really have a true #2 RB. Right now there are so many concerns with Hyde and I'm worried Brady is going to get injured with the amount of sacks he is taking, hence contemplating a trade.
Brady is 40 now. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he got injured. I don't feel that Cousins is a huge downgrade especially if he continues to play as he has in the last 2. Hyde got benched for Breida last week too. I wouldn't feel terrible about losing him either. GL

I wouldn't trade Brady unless Fitz was part of the trade.  If no Fitz, I'd keep Bady.  Thank you for answering mine earlier.

How many points for rushing/receiving TD's? 3 Points is pretty low for passing TD's so if it is 6 points I would make a trade for sure, 4 points no trade for sure and I'd also probably pass at 5 points.

beerbuff said:
How many points for rushing/receiving TD's? 3 Points is pretty low for passing TD's so if it is 6 points I would make a trade for sure, 4 points no trade for sure and I'd also probably pass at 5 points.
Rush/Rec. Td's are 6 points.

Users who are viewing this thread