What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSPD - Soulfly's Sneaky Play of the Day (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
Thousands pay on the black market for my services, but having cashed in so strongly, only 5 weeks in, I thought I'd share my weekly picks here in the SP.

Now, you may not have many WRs that you were gonna start from Buffalo, Cincinnati, Dallas, Seattle - Or maybe you were.

Regardless, the man you wanna lay eyes on, has been one of the most disappointing WRs this season, to date. But it ends now.

Jamison Crowder.

We're talking 14/106/0 level bad.

End today. I'm predicting he topples 100yds today, with at least 1TD. And in PPR leagues, he likely bring in about 5 balls, minimum. 

Need a sneaky play, that most have forgot about after his team's BYE week? This is your guy. Inside sources confirm several plays drawn up for the man - and Gruden acknowledges he needs more involvement, publicly.

Get you some. SF is gonna get plenty of him today.

Last edited by a moderator:
:kicksrock: Was sure this was going to be an alert that Josh Gordon had secretly been reinstated and activated for today's game.

I’d be more impressed if this advice included some type of guarantee.  After all, you have made so much on the black market and it does cash so strongly.  Maybe double your money back on a miss?

I’d be more impressed if this advice included some type of guarantee.  After all, you have made so much on the black market and it does cash so strongly.  Maybe double your money back on a miss?
He will fit so nicely into your flex position... and he'll cost you nothing.

Do you know that SF has utterly stifled slot receivers this year? Including both Baldwin & Fitz.

I’m not convinced the Niners will score enough to keep WAS throwing. 

I do like the play though. I’d be more conservative with a 6/75 day with a 35% chance at a TD.

With AJ Green on bye and Stefon Diggs and DeVante Parker out I am pretty desperate and forced to take a chance on Crowder this week. 

I also think Smith-Schuster (starting him too) and Demarcus Robinson are decent Hail Mary options this week as well 

I looked at what Crowder has done so far and the guy actually had a negative point game last week. 

That's hard to do. 

Glad he stayed on my bench.  Not even sure how much longer he'll have a spot on my team in general.
He was dropped last week in one of mine. I thought about putting in a request but I'd probably have to drop crowell.

He was dropped last week in one of mine. I thought about putting in a request but I'd probably have to drop crowell.
He was dropped a couple weeks ago and figured I'd pick him up just in case he played well so I could trade him.  Worthless so far.

there was too much negativity in this thread today. 

law of attraction brought him down, you clowns.

You gotta are one call like his every week soulfly.  Even though you were dead wrong on this one last week I appreciate you having the scrotum to put it out there!  Keep going and let’s keep tabs on your record of hits and misses. 

So far 0-1

Matter of fact I love this idea for a new thread where everyone picks ONE player every week to come out of nowhere from the waiver wire put up a top 10 performance.  

I may just be a little TOO good at this, and called it 2 weeks premature

I see Crowder beasting again as of next week. Heck may even hit hard to end this game

Man, was about a week early on this pick, but in PPR, this man would've been a steal of a deal. 

My eyes dont lie. 

Users who are viewing this thread