What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Look for the Lions to score a TD or two late to make this a 'close' game.

Otherwise, the last 2 games (leaking oil on D, weak running game and QB that holds the ball 6 seconds) suggest 6-10 this season. And only that high because they already have 3.

Quin out - concussion. Lawson ribs - questionable. Just for you IDP people.

Also, anyone play the Saints D today?

Tate into the locker. Stafford being looked at, but seems okay (as he'll be).

Gotta think both teams start to rest people. Especially with so many key injuries this year.

Quin out - concussion. Lawson ribs - questionable. Just for you IDP people.

Also, anyone play the Saints D today?
I was so close to picking them up off of waivers this morning and putting them in instead of Tampa. Really wish I had now, at least it would have been something to take out of this game. 

So, presuming the Saints don't blow a 21 pt 4th quarter lead:

Honest thoughts about Saints in their division? Carolina's looking good, even in a recent loss. You know Falcons will be tough to dethrone. Bucs... eh, maybe.

Meanwhile, GB might be without Rodgers for the year, Min is without Cook for the year and Bradford til ???, Chi is young and pretty bad, but Detroit... yeah, just a few problems exposed these last two weeks, and injuries piling up. One of these teams must win the division, but who?

If Detroit scored there it might have been a game.  Hard to believe with this MASH unit out there they could pull it out though. 

We're freaking out over here :(   Saints are so young ... they gotta learn to stay on an even keel.

Lotta ref-blaming over here (I am following online, no video). Maybe that's natural in game like this ... but is it even a little bit legit?

Users who are viewing this thread