What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Bennett drops the ball on what would have given the Packers a new set of downs.

Barr gets a nice hit on Rodgers rolling to the right.

Man am I tired of Bennett dropping the ball.  What a waste he has been.  Should have been a first at mid field

Rudolph with a drop. It was kind of difficult but he likely should have got that.

Penalty on the Packers gives the Vikings a ew set of downs.

Rampant speculation by me below...

The way Rodgers just gave Hundley a five, that's a right/throwing shoulder injury.  Same type as against the Bears a few seasons ago?

Maybe back for end of regular season/playoffs (if that's a thing)??  Fike.

Rampant speculation by me below...

The way Rodgers just gave Hundley a five, that's a right/throwing shoulder injury.  Same type as against the Bears a few seasons ago?

Maybe back for end of regular season/playoffs (if that's a thing)??  Fike.
Seems like maybe an arm or shoulder injury, just speculating.

I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back in the game after they check him out.

If you don't think the rules are different for Rodgers and Brady then you are a homer.
Yes the refs are always blowing games for your vikings. We get it. If it weren't for the refs in your eyes, they would go undefeated.

Keep up the good fight

Ryan should get 30 yards for being stupid to grab the face mask and the horse collar (no...I’m not fully serious )

Offsetting facemasks on McKinnon and Ryan but horsecollar tackle call on Ryan who did bring McKinnon down by grabbing the shoulder pads.

McKinnon scores of the screen pass that looks like a really good call as the Packers blitzed a lot of players behind it.

ANNNDDDD there's the McKinnon fumble. This guy is going to blow his chance if he ain't careful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread