What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mariota or Brissett? I’ll answer yours!!! (1 Viewer)

spider321

Footballguy
I picked up Brissett as insurance for Mariota tomorrow night.  Both are expected to start but Mariota’s hamstring won’t be 100%.

Who would you start and why?

What is your score going into the game?  If you just need a high floor then I would go with Brissett (I might go with him regardless).  Mariota may have the higher ceiling (that is debatable) so if you need that you could go there.  Personally, I think Brissett has played well and would rather go with the healthier option. 

What is your score going into the game?  If you just need a high floor then I would go with Brissett (I might go with him regardless).  Mariota may have the higher ceiling (that is debatable) so if you need that you could go there.  Personally, I think Brissett has played well and would rather go with the healthier option. 
I only need 9 points.

6 points per passing/rishing TD, 1 point per 20 yards passing, 1 point per 10 yards rushing.

If you only need 9 points go with Brisset. Mariota could aggravate the hamstring in the 1st quarter and then ur screwed 

Users who are viewing this thread