What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The New Harvey Weinstein Thread (1 Viewer)

I've been away so I'm sure these have been answered...but:

Did SNL cover it at all?

Has any other victims come out?

Any other networks besides NBC try to cover this up?

How many more celebrities revealed then knew about it? Last night I saw someone warn people not to go to a private party with him at the Foir Seasons. 

Someone (Grove Diesel?) said HT’s copy/paste posts were copyright infringement and Joe could be held responsible- either a mod axed it or HT took the opportunity to delete it.

SNL did cover it in a sketch and in Weekend Update.

I’m only slightly baffled by powerful people getting away with stuff but this one is different.  Seems like there was a whole lot more than warning signs and this ####### was essentially enabled by a lot of people to keep doing what he was doing.  I hope anybody who had a hand in this gets sued or outed and has their careers ruined.

Someone (Grove Diesel?) said HT’s copy/paste posts were copyright infringement and Joe could be held responsible- either a mod axed it or HT took the opportunity to delete it.

I’m only slightly baffled by powerful people getting away with stuff but this one is different.  Seems like there was a whole lot more than warning signs and this ####### was essentially enabled by a lot of people to keep doing what he was doing.  I hope anybody who had a hand in this gets sued or outed and has their careers ruined.
So what is the rule on that?  It has to be sourced?

Copyright infringement on who? What was he copying from?

Users who are viewing this thread