What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hyde Trade Advice (1 Viewer)

Who wins?

• Hyde/Reed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas/Engram

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

oddsbodkins

Footballguy
Trying to get RB depth and Hyde looks to be available (trade rumors notwithstanding) 

PPR

I give: Demaryius/Engram

I get: Hyde/Reed

Thomas looks to average 10 targets moving forward with Sanders hurt but I would still have Brown, Tate, Parker, Benjamin and Corey Davis on the squad. Buying low on Reed intrigues me. 

Thanks and WHIR!

Last edited by a moderator:
You only have two healthy WR's at the moment (Brown & Benjamin).  All the others have varying degrees of injury.  I don't think Reed is much of an improvement over Engram and the injury headaches he imposes on his owners can drive you batty.  Hyde is still in a timeshare to some degree and will be inconsistent.  I think I would rather keep Demaryius and Engram in this deal and it's not even really a thought.

Reasonable and thank you! 

My other thought in Reed is that it helps me with bye week coverage since both my TE have a week 8 bye. I'm fine with taking a 0 that week since I don't wish to cut either Engram or Walker. 

I've been leaning staying put with this depth until I have to make a move due to injury or something better than Hyde is on the table. 

Don't drop Engram, his share of targets is guaranteed with the Giants WR corps. If anything I'd look to deal Walker for the bye week. Do not ever draft or trade for an injury prone guy like Reed, he will give you nothing but headaches and disappointment. 

Reasonable and thank you! 

My other thought in Reed is that it helps me with bye week coverage since both my TE have a week 8 bye. I'm fine with taking a 0 that week since I don't wish to cut either Engram or Walker. 

I've been leaning staying put with this depth until I have to make a move due to injury or something better than Hyde is on the table. 
I don't think you need both of them.  I would ride Engram as we will be heavily targeted.  I would look to move Walker for something.   

Don't think there's much market for Delanie as I just got him off waivers and I was the only bidder. First year league and no one seems willing to do more than add/drop. That said, I also got Engram off waivers and was the only bidder...

Don't think there's much market for Delanie as I just got him off waivers and I was the only bidder. First year league and no one seems willing to do more than add/drop. That said, I also got Engram off waivers and was the only bidder...
So I would drop Walker for a playable TE when the bye week hits.  Sounds like you can get him back if you need to later on.

Reed isn’t healthy and I’m not sure Hyde is right now either.  Yes, he had 2 TD’s yesterday bit his yards per carry were horrible.

Engram looks like a star in the making, and if Thomas’ leg(ankle?) is ok, they’re both their team’s #1 option this season.

Users who are viewing this thread