What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just a little advice...... (1 Viewer)

BroncoAndy7

Footballguy
I was a Rodgers owner, and a Tate owner. Rodgers obviously a big hit, Tate will at least be back. What I'm looking for is just some advice. Am I good with my QB options? Or should try to trade for a more legit one (wire is garbage). Do i need to try and move a RB for another WR? Or am I good with what I have? There is obviously a lot of unknowns with other owners and their records and positional needs, but I'm just looking for a little direction. I personally want to try and upgrade QB and an additional WR, but not sure if I should. Let me know. And leave a link to any questions you have and I will try and be of help.

My roster, 10 team, PPR

QB- A. Rodgers, D. Carr, Big Ben

RB- K.Hunt, J. Howard, M. Ingram, Duke Johnson, T. Riddick, D. Henry

WR- A. Brown, B. Cooks, G. Tate, Sammy Watkins, Ty. Williams

TE- ASJ

Yea...you're not in too bad of shape.  Play the matchups at QB and pick up a FA receiver when you drop Rodgers.  I would suggest, if you want further advice to post on the link Slider provided with a list of available WRs and if you're a member check out Blooms WW.

You definitely aren't deep enough at WR to consider moving any of them for a QB, and I wouldn't ruin your depth at RB either. Next thing you know, one of those guys will go down. You can get by with Carr and Ben, just play the matchups.

With Big Ben, he has 5 or 6 remaining home games (where he does better than on the road) and his road games are something like IND, NO, DET.  He could be very good for you.

The Dez Bryant owner is 1-5 and has zero running backs. He's looking for a RB.  Would Jordan Howard for Dez be something I should consider? This could be a sell high opportunity on Howard for me. I like him, and he is definitely getting a lot of carries, but not super confident on him going forward. Especially in PPR format. What do you think.....

The Dez Bryant owner is 1-5 and has zero running backs. He's looking for a RB.  Would Jordan Howard for Dez be something I should consider? This could be a sell high opportunity on Howard for me. I like him, and he is definitely getting a lot of carries, but not super confident on him going forward. Especially in PPR format. What do you think.....
Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach Subforum below.

The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Is there an easy way to move this whole post to the assistant coach forum?

I will try to move it myself or just repost it over there.

Again,  sorry

No do not do that. Your team is stacked with stars.

IR Rodgers and pick up a WR then roll with what you have. You will be fine.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Is there an easy way to move this whole post to the assistant coach forum?

I will try to move it myself or just repost it over there.

Again,  sorry
It’s all good. We just try to keep the Shark Pool free from WDIS & roster management stuff so the discussions can focus on actual analysis of players & situations.

That said, don’t feel like you have to make a move. Don’t be short sighted & get caught up in being the top seed or winning every week. There’s no shame in going 7-6/8-5 and then blowing everyone away because your team peaked at the right time.

Don’t weaken your roster or worry fixing someone else’s need; even if you’re not starting them, all 6 of your RBs have value in PPR. Let someone else make the offer to you & you’ll be operating from a position of strength. Dez at this point is just a name, a decent talent who is three years removed from being a 30 point explosion he-won-the-Week for me stud.

Users who are viewing this thread