What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

is there a market for used mattresses (1 Viewer)

Righetti

Footballguy
I have a king sized mattress we bought about a year ago and my wife hates it..  It cost us a pretty penny, is there anything we can do with this thing?

Would you want to sleep in someone else's mix of pubic hair, ejaculate, drool, dead skin, sweat and ######l secretions?

Your best bet for value is probably to have your wife pee on it and sell it on a fetish site.

My junior and senior year of college were spent on mattress that I grabbed from dumpster.  I might have paid $1.45 if someone was selling one not in a dumpster yet. 

If you put an unstained mattress curb side in Brooklyn and label it "Bed Bug Free" it will be gone within an hour.  I have no idea what they do with it but it's crazy how fast they take it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell it to the mob.  You're in NYC, you should know this.

:gotothemattresses:

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually sell them on Craigslist for $100 or so. They always sell and I always chuckle that they are paying me $100 to haul it away.

Would you want to sleep in someone else's mix of pubic hair, ejaculate, drool, dead skin, sweat and ######l secretions?

Your best bet for value is probably to have your wife pee on it and sell it on a fetish site.
Link?

Has anyone ever tried to light one on fire? I'd imagine that they light pretty darn well considering all the synthetic fibers in them.

I've never seen a mattress at one.
I don't think I've ever been to one. I just figured that's the best way to explain to a potential buyer why you're selling it. I don't want to meet the people shopping for a used mattress on Craigslist. 

I don't think I've ever been to one. I just figured that's the best way to explain to a potential buyer why you're selling it. I don't want to meet the people shopping for a used mattress on Craigslist. 
They may feel the same way about the guy selling one.

Would you want to sleep in someone else's mix of pubic hair, ejaculate.

50 bucks!

drool, dead skin, sweat and ######l secretions.

40 bucks...

50 bucks!!

I usually sell them on Craigslist for $100 or so. They always sell and I always chuckle that they are paying me $100 to haul it away.
Just how frequently are you going through mattresses that you have a routine? I have gotten rid of zero mattresses in the last ten years and bought one (new).

Sold a couple on craigslist for $50-$100 every time I think no one will want to buy this thing. But it's sell quicker then anything else I've tried to sell. The used mattress market is so hot right now. 

Sold a couple on craigslist for $50-$100 every time I think no one will want to buy this thing. But it's sell quicker then anything else I've tried to sell. The used mattress market is so hot right now. 
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread