What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade McKinnon or Kamara for Wentz? (1 Viewer)

madcityscott

Footballguy
Rodger was my QB (still managed to get high score last week--my team is stacked). When he went down I immediately snagged Roethlisberger off the waiver wire. Now another owner is offering me Carson Wentz for either Jerick McKinnon or Alvin Kamara. (My other RBs are Le'Veon, Howard, McFadden, Cohen, and White.) The one stickler is that this is a keeper league (keep three players), so I'm hesitant to trade Kamara. PPR league. Thanks!

Yea, you have enough depth that you can trade McKinnon for Wentz but I wouldn't trade Kamara since its dynasty.

It's only a keep 3 and with Bell and Howard and I assume a good WR or two you may not be keeping Kamara regardless.  However, I would have said to move McKinnon over Kamara either way because his TD's aren't sustainable and I don't see him maintaining his current fantasy studliness.   Move McKinnon for Wentz and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread