What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blowing this team up (1 Viewer)

Sugar Huddle

Footballguy
12 team, ppr, standard scoring, dynasty, 26 man rosters

My team finished 10-3 last year but lost in 1st round of playoffs. In retrospect, ARod carried the team. This year I've started 1-5 so with Rodgers going down I've decided to rebuild. So far, I have made two trades where combined I gave up: DMurray, DMartin, A.Jeffrey, and ATheilan. I received: two 2018 1st round picks, a 3rd round pick, Mike Williams, Josh Doctson, CKupp, TRawls. I have JGraham on the block.

So, as things stand now if I make no more trades I will enter the offseason with:

Three 2018 1st round picks and two 3rd round picks

QB ARod, CJ Beathard, CKeenum/Sam Bradford

RB JMixon, TRawls, ACollins, Gio, JWilliams, CClement

WR GAllen, Doctson, MWilliams, Kupp, Sanu, TaywanTaylor, TPryor, CSamuel

TE Graham, Fleener, Kroft

Pretty bare. Any opinions on the trades and what Graham might bring? And ideas on strategy fir next year? I may even flip ARod for multiple pkayers if and when he is healthy.

Is G Allen K Allen at WR?

I think I would try to move Pryor if he has a good game and Graham if I could get a good haul for him.  Maybe move Kroft on speculation and try and get something for him?

So if you could flip ARod for a younger QB plus a little something I would maybe do that...You might be in for a 2 year rebuild

Do you own 3 1sts now?  Maybe a player plus a 3rd to move up into the 2nd..

Take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761804-thoughts-on-these-offers/

Last edited by a moderator:
Is G Allen K Allen at WR?

I think I would try to move Pryor if he has a good game and Graham if I could get a good haul for him.  Maybe move Kroft on speculation and try and get something for him?

So if you could flip ARod for a younger QB plus a little something I would maybe do that...You might be in for a 2 year rebuild

Do you own 3 1sts now?  Maybe a player plus a 3rd to move up into the 2nd..

Take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761804-thoughts-on-these-offers/
Geronimo Allen

Users who are viewing this thread