What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you were arrested today what would your friends and family assume you had done? (1 Viewer)

OrtonToOlsen

Footballguy
They have no explanation and they weren't there.  What would their first guess be?

GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Public something.  Probably intoxication or urination.  Possibly a little resisting sprinkled in if I tried to run   Solicitation is possible, but I swear I thought she was just really into me.

Something trivial like speeding or jaywalking then arguing with the cops until they got so annoyed they arrested me to shut me up. 

DUI should be the non-shtick obvious answer. It’s the only crime that seems to permeate all socioeconomic groups without bias. 

ProstheticRGK said:
Dressing up as a superhero and fighting crime on my own terms, on the gritty streets.
The adventures of Captain Quip.

Armed with puns so lame the criminals toss themselves off roofs.

DUI should be the non-shtick obvious answer. It’s the only crime that seems to permeate all socioeconomic groups with bias. 
I would have been thought you were sent to the farm for practicing law without a license.

Next you should try dentistry.

Said something negative about the Donald on the innernets and his royal thin-skinnedness found out and had me arrested.

Some vehicular offense - I don’t drink and drive but I do drink and I do drive so probably that or getting a BJ from a pro in my car.

Assault.

I've never been in a fight in my life, but I come across as an angry person at times.

20-25 years ago probably DUI, now most likely assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

Users who are viewing this thread