What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dede Westbrook - It’s go time! (1 Viewer)

Read Dede’s supposed to have a limited role, so I’m not sure how much weight you but into those comments. Then again, he went on a radio show this week and said he expects to rack up 200 yards. LOL

Like the confidence but my guess is they ease him into the offense this week. 

I see Keelan Cole getting continued looks this week while Jax lets DeDe comes up to speed. Next week? Full speed ahead.

6-74 / 1

Between weather, opponent,  and Fournette making trip (GTD) not sure how much Bortles throws.

Raylan said:
Starting with confidence.
Benching without confidence. (D Adams and Marvin Jones start this week instead)

Edit - changed my mind, although I expect to regret it. Rolling with Dede and Adams over Marvin (along with Evans if anyone cares)

Last edited by a moderator:
Comfortably leaving him on the pine behind Julio, Cooks, and Alshon. 

I grabbed him 3 weeks ago because of this thread. I could use some depth so it would be killer if this guy becomes a player. 

Starting him in two leagues.

1. Sitting Jalen Richard (was starting both Richard and DeAndre Washington, hoping one would become a hot hand)
  2. Sitting Sterling Shepard for the time being. If Shepard is active, I'll swap him back in.

Cold and windy forecast - 25mph and snow flurries. Florida team on the road in the cold, Fournette questionable, likely a low scoring plod-fest, DeDe's first game back, Bortles under center... I'd temper expectations.

Well if I had a time machine I'd go back and start him over Corey but still hope to see him do well. 

It wasn’t a 200 yard game for Dede...but in a bad weather game he was targeted 6 times & got out of the game healthy. Hopefully he is more productive down the stretch. 

My excitement is mainly for dynasty leagues, but Westbrook has a chance to put up some good games these last 6 weeks.

Patience, grasshoppers.
Given the team he is on I can only see him having sporadic success that will depend entirely on the game score. I think he'll only put up Hurns type numbers, which on a game by game basis are more like wr3 numbers. In Dynasty I'd hold onto him. In redraft it would depend on whom else you have.

I got a feeling DeDe has a great game this coming week, but I don't have the ballz to start him.  I think he's a strong flex player this week with tremendous upside.

I got a feeling DeDe has a great game this coming week, but I don't have the ballz to start him.  I think he's a strong flex player this week with tremendous upside.
I'm starting him over Dez and D. Parker this week.

I can't start him over Diggs, T. Hill, Kupp, Evans or Landry yet. I don't have the balls

Starting him over Dez most likely. They will get equal targets and DeDe is less likely to have butter fingers.

Josh Norman was dead on in that commercial... 

Users who are viewing this thread