What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What foods or resturuants make you scream GROSS!? (1 Viewer)

Maybe it's just me but I don't really rate any fast food very highly so it's kind of hard to overrate them.  I guess if I had to pick one I would say Burger King but does anybody really rate it that highly?

If it's possible, In & Out is UNDERrated.

Most overrated for me is Chick-Fil-A. Just don't get the hype  :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Moe's 

Chipotle 

In-out Burger
I'll agree with you re. Moe's.  We just got one in town.  I ate there once.  It's below-average, limited menu Mexican food in a restaurant that doesn't look like garbage.  They make up for average food with good marketing/branding.

Shocked to see In-N-Out on this thread a few times.   In-N-Out is easily in my top 10-15 of restaurants to dine at even though it's fast food.   I'd probably take a double double over 3/4+  of the burgers I've ever eaten at fancy restaurants.  

Wendy's is by far the worst and the only fast food place I won't go. 
Wendy's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonald's, BK & Hardee's/Carl Jr's

What fast food places are highly rated? I only eat fast food when I am desperate. or driving on a long trip and don`t want to sit for an hour.

Even then I try to look for heathier options.  I will do Chick-Filet, Q-Doba, Arbys. Jersey Mikes for sure but then we are getting into subs.

Try to avoid Wendys, McDonalds, Taco Bell, if you ever opened up a Taco Ball item and looked at the so called meat it is purge garbage...it does taste decent but it is garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chik-Fil-A definitely.  I mean it's not bad, it's just way overhyped. 

And waffle fries in general are a disgraceful abomination.  I have to question the taste, morals, and upbringing of anyone who likes waffle fries. 

Chik-Fil-A definitely.  I mean it's not bad, it's just way overhyped. 

And waffle fries in general are a disgraceful abomination.  I have to question the taste, morals, and upbringing of anyone who likes waffle fries. 
What in the hell is wrong with you? Who in the hell doesn't like waffle fries?

Chick-fil-A for sure. They ran a free breakfast promo last month. I tried them out and they definitely don't do breakfast very well. Other meals are just meh.

What fast food places are highly rated?
:goodposting:

Burger King is the worst of the worse, but that's not new news.  I know McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, and KFC are terrible but once every few months I visit friends of mine out-of-town, get lit up, have to drive home too early the next day, and must. have. grease.  I have to wait until I'm close enough to home before stopping so the inevitable digestive fireworks don't hit until I'm in the friendly confines of my home stadium, but - it's still a requirement.  Doesn't change it being terrible though.

Waffles and fries both come from Belgium.  If waffle fries really were a good thing, you would see them there.  But the Belgians know better. They know that mixing waffles and fries is not a good thing.  Eat them separately.  They don't need to be merged.  And use lots of mayonnaise.

Chipotle owns this thread. 

Overpriced and bland as hell. Taco Cabana is  much better.

Pretty much all the "soccer mom" fast food joints are overrated; Chipotle, Moe's, Panera....those places where they entice you with buzz words "artesian" breads, "Old World" cheeses, "farm fresh" produce, "premium" meats. 

Pretty much all the "soccer mom" fast food joints are overrated; Chipotle, Moe's, Panera....those places where they entice you with buzz words "artesian" breads, "Old World" cheeses, "farm fresh" produce, "premium" meats. 
Oh I forgot about Panera.  Not quite sure I'd give it a fast food moniker, but whatever it is its garbage and terribly overrated 

I'm putting Potbelly in the underrated category 

I can't fathom how Burger King and Subway are still in business.

In-N-Out is the definition of overrated.  Sure, it's decent, but people rave about it like it's the best eating experience they've ever had. 

Old school underrated:
Rax
Roy Rogers

Users who are viewing this thread