What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading Doug Martin...Help! (1 Viewer)

Philthy

Footballguy
14-team PPR League. We are restricted to 4 WRs and 6 RBs, and I'm loaded on RBs with Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman, Zeke Elliott (who just got cleared to play Sunday, as he's appealing his hearing) and Doug Martin. I'm weaker at WR, and am not seeing much on the wire week in and out (I have Keenan Allen, Martavis Bryant, Cooper Kupp, John Brown, Jordan Matthews and Jamison Crowder)

I'd like to trade Martin, but I'm not always the best at gauge what I could get and what I should go for. Here are some thoughts. Please let me know what you think (am I asking too much? Not asking enough? Trade look right?)

Martin for T.Y. Hilton

Martin for Michael Crabtree

Martin for Doug Baldwin

Martin for Larry Fitzgerald

Please help! :D  Thanks.

Probably depends to an extent on the roster of the person trading with you and their RB-WR mix.

Hilton - you're taking the chance on this one, if Luck never comes back.  But Hilton could be a league winner.  Given the Luck news this week, I would probably stay away unless you want to take that chance.

Crabtree - if you can get him, great, but I would imagine the other owner wouldn't agree to it.

Baldwin - kind of a buy low with Baldwin's fantasy struggles.  I would say do it, he has a good chance to rebound in the 2nd half.

Fitzgerald - given his target share and early production, again the other owner probably wouldn't agree, but I would say yes if they do agree to it.

Please see mine, and good luck!  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761825-te-start-asj-or-henry/

Probably depends to an extent on the roster of the person trading with you and their RB-WR mix.

Hilton - you're taking the chance on this one, if Luck never comes back.  But Hilton could be a league winner.  Given the Luck news this week, I would probably stay away unless you want to take that chance.

Crabtree - if you can get him, great, but I would imagine the other owner wouldn't agree to it.

Baldwin - kind of a buy low with Baldwin's fantasy struggles.  I would say do it, he has a good chance to rebound in the 2nd half.

Fitzgerald - given his target share and early production, again the other owner probably wouldn't agree, but I would say yes if they do agree to it.

Please see mine, and good luck!  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761825-te-start-asj-or-henry/
This...it really depends on the other teams roster if it makes sense or not for them to do it but any of these guys would help you out.

I think the range of guys like Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Fitzgerald, Brandin Cooks, Demaryius Thomas, Diggs, Keenan Allen are all in the range for trade targets.  I think Hilton is a little low especially with Luck probably out for the year.  Crabtree is a little low too, but if you don't mind since you are stacked, its not bad.. 

The only one of those three I would consider dealing him for is Crabtree. U might be better off holding him for a week or two and let him put up some numbers and deal him for something better. Also, you will most likely be losing Zeke soon...I’m expecting big things from Martin for the rest of the season

Users who are viewing this thread