What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playboy to feature first transgender playmate. What are they thinking? (1 Viewer)

A few years after moving into our house 30 years ago, I found some old, 50's girlie magazines on top of one of the ducts crossing the top off the basement.  The pics all had those black bars across the nips of the young ladies.  I was amused.

Carry on.

They had a tranny in there in 1985. Think her name was Tula 
Caroline “Tula” Cossey was the first openly transgender woman to appear nude in Playboy in 1991, after being in the James Bond movie For Your Eyes Only.

This woman is the first to be a Playmate, though this isn’t even the first time she’s been in the magazine.

A) It will get attention for the magazine

B) It's 2017, young people that never even thought about Playboy might like this

C) there are a ton of "kinky" old people that will secretly like this 

D) I mean she's hot, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
A) It will get attention for the magazine

B) It's 2017, young people that never even thought about Playboy might like this

C) there are a ton of "kinky" old people that will secretly like this 

D) I mean she's hot, right?
The she's a he. Not hot.

You can tell something's amiss with the face. If that dude hit on me at a bar I wouldn't be interested.

@Ilov80s on the other hand......
The like I gave you was only due to my incredible vanity. If I hit on you at the bar, you would would see nothing was amiss with this face. Also if I hit you at the bar, you would be need immediate first aid. 

The like I gave you was only due to my incredible vanity. If I hit on you at the bar, you would would see nothing was amiss with this face. Also if I hit you at the bar, you would be need immediate first aid. 
You strike me as the kind of guy that doesn't have the common courtesy to give a reacharound.

Users who are viewing this thread