What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City at Oakland (1 Viewer)

On paper I don't see how Oakland wins this game.  Then I think to this past Sunday and the nyg with no wrs winning in Denver.

Pretty good defense for the Raiders on the first drive.

That throw by Alex Smith across his body seemed to have fooled everyone including himself.

Pointing like it's coming back

ETA - but they picked up flag

Last edited by a moderator:
so i get when the ball is in the air both guys have a right to go for it, but when did it become ok to blatantly push a guy in the back? 

I mean that's just straight up pass interference, but the NFL is rigged towards offense. Doesn't really matter anyway, Chiefs are just gutter trash defensively for some reason. and need to put up points to win. 

I mean that's just straight up pass interference, but the NFL is rigged towards offense. Doesn't really matter anyway, Chiefs are just gutter trash defensively for some reason. and need to put up points to win. 
Looked like he grabbed and almost held him up from falling 

offenses retort to getting feet tangled up by Defense 

Like I said, it's whatever. If the Chiefs are legit, they should put up 28+ and win. They should have no answer for Hunt whatsoever. 

Users who are viewing this thread