What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gurley for Antonio (1 Viewer)

Kwai Chang Caine

Footballguy
Standard scoring with 5 point bonus for 100 yards. I have Freeman and Ingram. Got Gurley late and lost Beckham. Would you trade Gurley for Antonio? TIA!

That would be pretty fair if PPR and in standard it's still close. We'd have to see the rest of your team and the lineup requirements to give a better opinion.

That would be pretty fair if PPR and in standard it's still close. We'd have to see the rest of your team and the lineup requirements to give a better opinion.
Thanks! It's a small league but pretty serious $. 

QB Alex Smith, Cousins

RB Freeman, Gurley, Ingram, Kamara, Collins

WR Hilton (killing me ), Allen, John Brown, Baldwin

TE Gronk

A few teams are really stacked and I'm 4-2 (lost last week by a a tenth of a point playing Kamara instead of Ingram). I'm not sure I want to mess with a good roster. Maybe deep,down I believe the wheels will come off of Gurley and Brown is as sure as it gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah I'd do this.  Gurley has been great so far this year but Brown is WR1, and Gurley's schedule is rough the second half of the year.  You're ok at RB without Gurley, and it greatly improves your WR corps. 

I think we are seeing the real Todd Gurley. Rough road ahead or not (and it's not that rough), he's just not facing stacked boxes anymore because Goff can beat you. That said, you're getting the best WR in football, fantasy or otherwise. It's hard to pass that up.

Personally I'd be interested in what you could get for Ingram + Hilton/Baldwin and keep your double stud RB1s but that's your call. Gurley for Brown is not only a good trade but helps your team.

Users who are viewing this thread