What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Should I trade for Hopkins on his bye week?  Owner offered me Hopkins, Ellington and Ruldolph for Hyde, Fitzgerald, and Tyrell Williams.  16 team dynasty league.  I have Elliott, Darkwa, Ajayi, and Rawls as my RBs.  Not much on the WR end though.

Thanks again bloom, you gave sound advice to me last week and your time with this weekly thread is appreciated

1. Let's say demarco murray is out, i need to start 2 RB - Thompson, Henry, or Hyde... 0.5 ppr

2. I need a bye week filler, currently have Rivers as my qb2 for the long term... but his matchup is awful this week. I can add a 3rd QB for this week if it makes sense. Can you give me your top 2 choices from this list that you would start for this week only? std scoring , 4pt passing td

DeShone Kizer home v. Ten
Blake Bortles  @Ind
Trevor Siemian  @LAC
Phillip Rivers home v. Den
Case Keenum  home v. Bal
Jay Cutler home v. NYJ
C.J. Beathard home v.  Dal
Jacoby Brissett home v.  Jax

Winston at Buffalo (he was just dropped, worry about his ability to make it through a game, i already have evans and martin in my lineup so i might be too bucs heavy in a neutral/negative matchup if i start him)

Last edited by a moderator:
Debated starting Carr last night, but didn't. So, looking for a Watson replacement this week.

Hundley, Goff, Beathard, McCown, Bortles, Siemian, or Dalton

Rank these RB stashes: A. Jones, M. Brieda, R. Burkhead, J. Rodgers (have Martin), M. Brown?

Also, J. Allen or Mixon in PPR

Thanks!

Bloom - I'm in a bad spot.  Looking for WW WR's.  12 team 1 pt PPR.  Lost (4) WR's to injuries. Currently starting Doctson and Funchess.

Available are -- Hurns; Moncrief; Lee; Sanu; Anderson; etc.

Do any of these guys float your boat? 

Is Mike Williams (LAC) going to do anything this year?

Hi Sig, possible trade Gurley for Antonio in a standard scoring (5 point 100'yard bonus league). Have freeman and Ingram. Lost Beckham and Hilton stinks without Luck. It's a small league but really good money. Would you pull the trigger and trade Gurley for Antonio?

Thanks! 

Good luck this week Sig!

ARod owner, are you holding him for the potential of week 15 and 16? I picked up Hundley. After listening to you and the boys on The Audible, I assume you’re holding ARod if at all possible. Or are you dropping him for someone like Ivory, Kelley, Westbrook or JMatthews? Also Big Ben, McCown, Tyrod, Bridgewater, Beathard are all on the wire. Just would hate to drop Rodgers and then lose to someone who picks him up for the playoffs.   

Also, PPR dynasty league, MUST START A ROOKIE, lost Dalvin, have Kupp on bye for WEEK 8, best chance at some points- Mack Hollins vs SF,  Amara Darboh vs HOU, or Trey Edmunds vs  CHI?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Bloom,

Thanks for answering my question a few weeks back, both guys you recommended ended up outscoring the other 2 options. 

I plan on starting Ivory if Fournette sits, but assuming he does not please pick one of the 4 RB's below:

Ivory

Dion Lewis

Alex Collins

Matt Forte

Thanks in advance buddy

Standard scoring. Pick two RBs. 

Martin, Hyde, McKinnon

6 pt TDs: Brees or Ryan?

PPR -  Jimmy Graham or Hunter Henry

and  Adam Thielen or Alvin Kamara

Down 31 to 6 if it matters ( Tyrek Hill vs KC DST)

Hi Bloom,

Have a flex dilemma in PPR this week. Diggs & D. Murray may not play. My other flex options are Kupp, A. Collins, O'leary, Richardson & Juju.

Hey Sig, 

Ppr league question for the rest of the season.

Would you drop Cohen for any of the following players?

Dede Westbrook, josh doctson or mike Williams?

Thank you.

Hi Bloom

Flex spot issues...non-ppr.

Crowell sucking is my issue...please help pick one...

• Crowell
  • Aaron Jones (just have non clue on that offense right now)
  • Sanu (if he is a go today at practice and for Sunday)
  • Ivory (is he the easy choice if Fournette can't go Sunday)?
  • Collins
Thanks

Hi Bloom,

1. Full point PPR. Need one for my flex.

• K. Allen vs. DEN
  • D. Henry vs. CLE (if Murray doesn't play).
2. Tyrod or Hundley at QB?

Thanks in advance and for all you do. 

-3 INTs

tyrod taylor vs TB

or

Rivers vs denver

pick 2 PPR

kamara @ gb

allen vs denver

mckinnon vs bal

Adrian peterson vs Rams

PPR League. Need one for flex:

* J. McKinnon vs BALT -- Looks like DL Brandon Williams will be back to stuff the run although that may be more of a problem for L. Murray.

* D. Martin @BUF -- Looks like Winston is starting. Could get the touches since it's doubtful BUF runs away with the game, but BUF a tough D.

* D. Henry @CLE -- D. Murray trending in the wrong direction. I'm assuming Henry gets the lion's share of the carries if not all of them.

Note: I was just fortunate enough to start A. Cooper, T. Hill, and the KC kicker. I'm projected to win big. Implication: I should probably play it conservative.

Who would you roll with?

Thanks

Zeke handcuff question...

Would you bother with holding onto DMC understanding the current situation (i.e. Oct 30th hearing) and my RB Depth?

Here's my RB depth:

* RB1: L. Bell

* RB2: E. Elliott

* RB3: D. Martin or J. McKinnon or D. Henry

* Depth: DMC

I feel like I have enough horses here. It also seems like this is trending Zeke's way. Highly unlikely in my mind that the returning judge reverses on Crotty's decision.

In addition, I feel like I need to attend to WR depth (only holding Cooper, T. Hill, D. Parker) with byes coming up and other issues.

Oh...and I'm 2-4 and struggling to make a run (although looks like I'll be 3-4 after this week).

Hold DMC?

Or dump him and attend to other needs?

Thanks

Mr. Bloom,

I need to flex one or two of the below.  Please rank the top three, in order.

Mixon

A. Collins

Hilton

A. Jeffrey

Funchess

Doctson

Thanks

Good Morning Bloom, hope all is well.  I have 2 leagues 6pt pass td's and 1PT PPR for both.

League 1

Need 1 RB 1 FLex and 1 TE

RB's/WR's: Henry, Murray, Martin, MCkinnon, Thielen, Doctson

TE's ASJ or Graham

League 2

Need 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 Flex

QB: Big Ben or Rivers

RB: L4 (injury), Henry, Crowell, A Jones

WR: Smokey Brown, Watkins, Ginn

Also Ivory is on Waivers anyone I should drop for him if L4 does not play?  And should I play him?

Hi Bloom - I have 2 more leagues both 1 PT PPR.

League 1

Need 2 RB 1 Flex and 1 TE

RB's Gurley, Martin, Mckinnon, Henry, and Lewis

TE Graham or Engram

League 2 

Need 1 WR and 2 Flex

WR's Smokey Brown or Doctson

RB's : Henry, Crowell, Ivory, Kelly, Collins

TE: Graham

TD-Heavy league, 2 bonus points for every 50 yards rushing or receiving. 2 bonus points for every 5 catches.

Alex Collins

Tevin Coleman

Chris Ivory

Chris Hogan

Devin Funchess

Nelson Agholor

Austin Hooper

Evan Engram

I need 1 RB, 1WR, 1 TE & 1 Flex

Brady is starting over Wentz for me and Fournette is my other RB who I have starting provided he is playing. Hill went for me on Thursday as my other WR. Thinking about rolling everyone in the Sunday night game but that scares me.

Sup Sig,

Is lynch droppable in 12tm .5 ppr redraft leagues?

If so who would be top pick up, please rank these WW RBs ROS:

C West( I own Hunt)

CJ Prosise

Burkhead

J.Conner

DWashington

Thanks for the help.

Thanks in advance Bloom. 12 team league, standard scoring, 1 PPR

Pick 1 Flex for each

1. Collins @ Minn;  Cohen Vs Car;  Murray VS Balt;  Gabriel @ NE

2. Cohen VS Car;  Bryant VS Cincy;  Crowell VS Tenn

Last question, any opinion on a sleeper TE, currently off the radar, who mightl might make a splash for the ROS.  I'm desperate.  Thanks again

Hello Sig!

.5 PPR:

Flex- Funchess, Ivory, or Smallwood?

Wentz or Brees?

Snead or Sanu?

Standard Scoring:

Wentz or Wilson?

Assuming Fournette is out - Crow, Powell, or D. Lewis?

TIA!

Should I trade for Hopkins on his bye week?  Owner offered me Hopkins, Ellington and Ruldolph for Hyde, Fitzgerald, and Tyrell Williams.  16 team dynasty league.  I have Elliott, Darkwa, Ajayi, and Rawls as my RBs.  Not much on the WR end though.
i like it. could weaken your lineup for now, but other ways to fix RB, great win long term

Thanks again bloom, you gave sound advice to me last week and your time with this weekly thread is appreciated

1. Let's say demarco murray is out, i need to start 2 RB - Thompson, Henry, or Hyde... 0.5 ppr

2. I need a bye week filler, currently have Rivers as my qb2 for the long term... but his matchup is awful this week. I can add a 3rd QB for this week if it makes sense. Can you give me your top 2 choices from this list that you would start for this week only? std scoring , 4pt passing td

DeShone Kizer home v. Ten
Blake Bortles  @Ind
Trevor Siemian  @LAC
Phillip Rivers home v. Den
Case Keenum  home v. Bal
Jay Cutler home v. NYJ
C.J. Beathard home v.  Dal
Jacoby Brissett home v.  Jax

Winston at Buffalo (he was just dropped, worry about his ability to make it through a game, i already have evans and martin in my lineup so i might be too bucs heavy in a neutral/negative matchup if i start him)
henry hyde 

winston rivers beathard

Debated starting Carr last night, but didn't. So, looking for a Watson replacement this week.

Hundley, Goff, Beathard, McCown, Bortles, Siemian, or Dalton

Rank these RB stashes: A. Jones, M. Brieda, R. Burkhead, J. Rodgers (have Martin), M. Brown?

Also, J. Allen or Mixon in PPR

Thanks!
beathard

burkhead breida jones rodgers brown

mixon

Bloom - I'm in a bad spot.  Looking for WW WR's.  12 team 1 pt PPR.  Lost (4) WR's to injuries. Currently starting Doctson and Funchess.

Available are -- Hurns; Moncrief; Lee; Sanu; Anderson; etc.

Do any of these guys float your boat? 

Is Mike Williams (LAC) going to do anything this year?
hurns>lee sanu could be solid if hammy is ok, id play him and hurns over doct/funch this week

Hi Sig, possible trade Gurley for Antonio in a standard scoring (5 point 100'yard bonus league). Have freeman and Ingram. Lost Beckham and Hilton stinks without Luck. It's a small league but really good money. Would you pull the trigger and trade Gurley for Antonio?

Thanks! 
lean yes, would feel better if i knew your RB4 was decent and other WRs yuck

Good luck this week Sig!

ARod owner, are you holding him for the potential of week 15 and 16? I picked up Hundley. After listening to you and the boys on The Audible, I assume you’re holding ARod if at all possible. Or are you dropping him for someone like Ivory, Kelley, Westbrook or JMatthews? Also Big Ben, McCown, Tyrod, Bridgewater, Beathard are all on the wire. Just would hate to drop Rodgers and then lose to someone who picks him up for the playoffs.   

Also, PPR dynasty league, MUST START A ROOKIE, lost Dalvin, have Kupp on bye for WEEK 8, best chance at some points- Mack Hollins vs SF,  Amara Darboh vs HOU, or Trey Edmunds vs  CHI?

Thanks in advance!
good luck!

i might drop him for ivory if theres no one else you can drop for ivory

mack

Hey Bloom,

Thanks for answering my question a few weeks back, both guys you recommended ended up outscoring the other 2 options. 

I plan on starting Ivory if Fournette sits, but assuming he does not please pick one of the 4 RB's below:

Ivory

Dion Lewis

Alex Collins

Matt Forte

Thanks in advance buddy
lewis you're welcome

Hey Sig, 

Ppr league question for the rest of the season.

Would you drop Cohen for any of the following players?

Dede Westbrook, josh doctson or mike Williams?

Thank you.
 doctson esp if i was flush at rb hurting at wr or big play bonuses

Users who are viewing this thread