What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Once you started, how long did you go without? (1 Viewer)

Gachi

Footballguy
Morning/Afternoon fellas, 

I have a question, and I'm going to try to be as family friendly as possible but the question is about sex/intimacy. 

Once you started being intimate/having intercourse, what was the longest you went without? 

I ask because for the past couple weeks I have been having rather sexually explicit dreams. It's coming up on a year since I've been with anybody and I'm wondering if anyone can relate? This is the longest I've gone without intimacy since I lost my virginity. 

Background: 

I'm 25, lost my virginity at 19. 

As for why I haven't been with anyone. I guess there's no real reason. I work 6 days a week and also go to school. I've never been one to have a lot of friends or frequently socialize. I live in a rural area so I don't have a lot a large pool of people to "choose" from. The few friends I do have don't live near me. And as I've mentioned previously I am gay, which "complicates" things. 

Could my dreams have some underlying meaning? I won't go into any detail, but there's nothing weird about them, I just have them often all of a sudden. Should I speak to a professional? 

Thanks. 

Tindr down?  

I had a year off by choice in my late 20s. It was after 15 years of horrible decisions and did me good.  Though I did break the drought with a horrible decision so maybe I didn’t learn much. 

Between deployments, pregnancies followed by having young ones in the home, we've gone months fairly often, over a year a few times. More than a couple weeks is pretty much the norm now. Been 2 months now. 

If you asked how long since quality, that's about 6 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Between deployments, pregnancies followed by having young ones in the home, we've gone months fairly often, over a year a few times. More than a couple weeks is pretty much the norm now. Been 2 months now. 

If you asked how long since quality, that's about 6 years.
I will give you deployments but the rest? You guys need to get busy. 

Asexuality is more common than you think, too. Love and sex are a great bother and many are not inwardly compelled to pursue it, but enjoy it fully when it arrives. There's nothing lonelier than looking and not finding and there's nothing wrong with waiting to be thunderstruck. We are built to invest in each other, so love or a nice hot like is great, but not always necessary. The hunger for and social value put upon instant gratification is rapidly becoming one of the great evils of our time. There's a lyric that goes, "The chase to make your every dream come true/Could waste the final ounce of grace in you". GL -

Almost a full year?  In your sexual prime years?   :o   I'm almost twice your age; two weeks tops.

Yeah, nothing strange about the dreams in that scenario, it's just your body trying to give itself what it needs.  Like wet dreams at the onset of puberty.  Solution: get laid.

When married, thank god i am divorced, maybe three weeks.  Now - a few days.  You need to get on tinder or one of those dating sites.  There are a ton of people out there in the same boat.  

Spent 100 days for work in Saudi. Not only the longest without sex but also the longest without speaking to a female (other than phone) 

How about just one. Been with her 20 years and I'm bored so I gave up trying.  I'm at the point where I don't care. 
Well, that's a little more honest than your first post.  Prolly shouldn't be in that relationship imo, but, I'm sure you'll say its about the kids.  I don't know anything about that so I'm not qualified to offer advise.  Good luck.

Well, that's a little more honest than your first post.  Prolly shouldn't be in that relationship imo, but, I'm sure you'll say its about the kids.  I don't know anything about that so I'm not qualified to offer advise.  Good luck.
Really? Everything I said in the first post is true. Might not have gotten to the root cause but it was completely honest.

Really? Everything I said in the first post is true. Might not have gotten to the root cause but it was completely honest.
I can tell you're a little pent up about this, I don't want to argue with you.  Wishing you luck.   :thumbup:

I can tell you're a little pent up about this, I don't want to argue with you.  Wishing you luck.   :thumbup:
Not really, but ok. 

I will say she's a great wife in every other way and the kids are the most important thing. 

As long you aren't trying to hit 2 levels up, you can use the internet and have sex regularly. I get not wanting to just sleep with a rando. It's not even that. There are ways to meet women that want sex with the same person but not a serious thing. 

As long you aren't trying to hit 2 levels up, you can use the internet and have sex regularly. I get not wanting to just sleep with a rando. It's not even that. There are ways to meet women that want sex with the same person but not a serious thing. 
I think  you need to re-read the original post.  although i have a gay buddy that once in a while will with a gal (hole is a hole excuse). 

Politician Spock said:
So are you saying you could go another year, if it weren't for your dreams?

Maybe. Despite my dreams, sex still isn't really a priority right now. But it would still be nice, ya know. 

Tindr down?  

I had a year off by choice in my late 20s. It was after 15 years of horrible decisions and did me good.  Though I did break the drought with a horrible decision so maybe I didn’t learn much. 
I have dating apps on my phone, but I rarely use them. And when I do, I usually chat with guys 50+ miles away because there's nobody of quality close to me. 

Looks like I need to get laid. It would probably do me some good, lately I've been feeling down. Maybe some sex will cheer me up. 

I will give myself until the end of the year, that's ~2 months. 

Politician Spock said:
So are you saying you could go another year, if it weren't for your dreams?
Maybe. Despite my dreams, sex still isn't really a priority right now. But it would still be nice, ya know. 
Nothing complicates life more than the need for sex. I can't image putting up with all the baggage that comes with sex just because it would still be nice. My life would be so much less complicated if I didn't need sex. If your mind is wired to not need it, then that is a gift. Benefit from it, and stay away from sex, unless you can find a partner with no baggage (which is a myth in my opinion). 

I have dating apps on my phone, but I rarely use them. And when I do, I usually chat with guys 50+ miles away because there's nobody of quality close to me. 
Fifty miles is nothing, you are making excuses.  I live in la so an hour drive sucks but happens a lot.  Just try it and see what happens.

Fifty miles is nothing, you are making excuses.  I live in la so an hour drive sucks but happens a lot.  Just try it and see what happens.
I will definitely try. I guess an hour drive isn't that bad.

My commute to work is an hour and forty minutes
That's...unfortunate. 

May I ask why? Do you commute from the burbs into the city? And do you drive? 

I'm just now remembering an incident that happened to me a couple months ago. :lmao:  

Pretty sure a guy was trying to "cruise" me in the gym locker room. It was hella awkward and I felt so uncomfortable. He finally go the hint that I wasn't interested and left me alone. He wasn't my type, but even if he was I still would have turned him down. I'm not one for random gym hookups. 

I will definitely try. I guess an hour drive isn't that bad.

That's...unfortunate. 

May I ask why? Do you commute from the burbs into the city? And do you drive? 
I take a bus, leave my house at 7:20 and am at work my nine   Driving wouldn’t save much time and add to the aggravation and cost 

my commute home is only an hour. 

Asexuality is more common than you think, too. Love and sex are a great bother and many are not inwardly compelled to pursue it, but enjoy it fully when it arrives. There's nothing lonelier than looking and not finding and there's nothing wrong with waiting to be thunderstruck. We are built to invest in each other, so love or a nice hot like is great, but not always necessary. The hunger for and social value put upon instant gratification is rapidly becoming one of the great evils of our time. There's a lyric that goes, "The chase to make your every dream come true/Could waste the final ounce of grace in you". GL -
Man, I would love to split a bottle of bourbon, an 8ball, and a couple packs of smokes with you while philosophizing around a campfire under the stars of the western skies or on a beach full of bikini clad women who don't speak a word of English. 

Man, I would love to split a bottle of bourbon, an 8ball, and a couple packs of smokes with you while philosophizing around a campfire under the stars of the western skies or on a beach full of bikini clad women who don't speak a word of English. 
I'll bring the whiskey & smokes, you bring the 8ball (i'm po) and I'll tell you my story about singing Brahm's Lullaby to a naked girl on a Turkish beach

Users who are viewing this thread