What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting C.Ivory over _________. (1 Viewer)

PPR I wouldn't do that, standard definitely.

If Fournette is out, considering Ivory over Duke Johnson, even though he's the #12 PPR RB this year.

Over Gore in PPR, if Fournette is out. My only hesitation is that Gore's matchup is just as good and now that Turbin is done, his TD chances increase.

mfl offers a league like this. Dfs meets survivor. I'm looking for a site that offers this format for free if possible 
It's fun but while redraft leagues are probably 50% luck, this becomes almost 109% luck.

Over Darkwa and Collins. Wish I wouldn't have started Lynch or I would have rolled Darkwa with CJ and Ivory.

Wtf?!?!

So he's active??
No.  That link shows Fournette inactive.  I was just posting the link as proof that he's officially inactive and just meant to say that I don't trust tweets from reporters and only go by official inactive list.  Notice I wrote "now" not "not".

Last edited by a moderator:
No.  That link shows Fournette inactive.  I was just posting the link as proof that he's officially inactive and that I don't trust tweets from reporters and only go by official inactive list.
Ugh..I need sleep

Thank you for the link

Users who are viewing this thread