What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Huge advantage for Mariota over Kizer if the Titans pass D holds up. If they're gonna play poor like the first few weeks, that'll wreck this

Alot of DFS plays on Titans today for me. I almost never do as a homer
I usually stay away from the Titans as well but did put Henry in. Usually grab a piece of the opponents pass game. I have Kizer/Johnson in the lineup with Henry.

Must have been a Murray run since they said Murray again but they were showing Browns D players not the actual play

Murray stuffed on second

Henry in for 3rd and 1 gets a few

Murray up middle nice stutter step there for 8 yards

Henry in, fake handoff, shovel to Walker for almost 2

3rd and short tough leaping catch Smith can't pull in. Facemask on Lewan declined

going for it 4th and 1. Browns NT jumped, looked like Henry got it anyway

Murray got nothing outside, Lewan and Smith didn't do much

Flip to Henry but Browns LB was already coming. henry grabbed it and hit right away. Loss of 5ish

3rd and 13, short over middle to Taylor, probably for FG position rather than first down

43 yarder, 52nd in a row for Succup

Sylvester Williams active this week and Crowell runs right by him

Crowell runs wide for a few more

3rd and 1 Orakpo smashes Crowell, loss of one

Njoku stood up Orakpo kept fighting. Rook can't quit til play is done

PUNT

Henry in, pass to Smith for 7 or so

Henry swarmed, bad play call and blocking if Browns are all over it by the time Henry gets the handoff-second time

Screen to Matthews, again browns all over it. Matthews dropped it

Not sure if McCourty did nice job scouting? bad script? it looks dopey when they're all over the play like this

Maybe Mariota is cleared to run but I don't see him doing it today. 

It has been a big part of his game and I think his fantasy value takes a hit if he quits. 

Announcers said Avery injured but he looks like he's being handed a new mouthpiece. Something trainer handed him wrapped in plastic

drive stalled due to penalties. browns should have kept throwing to Duke til the Titans stopped it

Deep to walker but nice coverage

Henry for four

Spain oddly pointing something out presnap. Pass to Walker for first

challenged. He's facing Mariota and turns up field, that's a catch cmon. Maybe a fumble but they're showing his hand touching down when he fumbles

At the 40, Titans D is wayyyy back. Crowell catches 7-8 yard pass and then Woodyard comes to him. he got the first. Why were they so far back?

Excellent hard run by Crowell, nice job by Daquan Jones hunting down the play too

Jones got Crowell there for almost no gain

Byard all over that screen to Johnson

3rd and 12 from 13 bad throw to Njoku. Hard and overthrown, should have lobbed it

Browns rookie kicker had missed 3 of last 4. Why would a team that lost three games by 3 points keep him? He made that one

Mariota didn't hit top gear there. Maybe being careful. Nice play call & execution on Murray's subsequent run. 

I'd like to see the Titans execute that bubble screen better. Didn't matter here, but that was pretty sad.

Safety creeping at line, pointed at, still give to Murray who is tackled for a loss. Where's the audible?

Murray for 6 behind Kline

Decker was tackled at LOS no call, pass to Walker for first. Spain and Lewan pushed Garrett to the ground

Murray absolutely swarmed. Kline let Shelton right by him and LBs followed

2nd and 13 Over middle to Walker for 6

3rd and 7 Spain again talking presnap, NREC runs for the first :-) 

Everyone around LOS, Supernaw big block, Murray runs for a bunch

lil pass to Murray for nine

Screen to Matthews, browns offside, Decker blocking- he's blocking a ton today and NOT running routes on every pass play what the...

Weems with a reverse. Browns laugh and then tackle him.

Henry wide for a few

2 minute warning

Super rook jumped off sides

Fowler blocks up the middle so Murray runs right for very little

timeout

Schwenke in for Spain. Headed to locker room but nearly half time so "headed to locker room" doesn't hold usual weight

Last edited by a moderator:
Kizer overthrows

Jones almost got to Kiser, threw it away. Jones having a good day

3rd and 10 Browns barely used any time. Titans need one stop here.

Deep to Treggs. I didn't think he caught it live but they haven't shown replay. I thought he trapped it.

Titans timeout

Looks like a catch...nice for the PS player!

Johnson takes a screen for 11

Louis dropped one, hit his chest

Kizer is 21? WOAH

False start by Njoku

Throw to sideline for 18

Johnson and Kizer miscommunication incomplete

:37 from 33, Jones again almost gets to Kizer. Logan Ryan holding

1st and 10 :30 from 28yl Way high throw, Byard INT runs back 29 yards

Users who are viewing this thread