What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Don't most coaches go to the nearest official before that play and tell them to look at them the second the play is over so they can get a quick timeout?

Is Haley an effing moron. Did he really run that play? What a dope. Tomlin was probably shocked by the call which is why the TO was late. Simply awful play calling

This offense is all Bell and Brown.  As a Steeler fan, I love it.  As a 1-5 Bryant owner who desperately needs a win, I'm not very happy.   

I think the Steelers gained more yards on that fake punt than the Bengals O has the entire second half (or it sure seems like it). 

I'm just checking the game every now and then on my phone as an owner of bell, green and mixon and I just can't believe cincy hasn't gotten the ball to Green or mixon in the second half. Like there's bad game plans and then there's terrible ones

Users who are viewing this thread