What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington at Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Hafta watch on "tape delay" tonight...sincerely hoping not to be "spoiled" ahead of time, and kinda bummed I won't be live in here.

GO EAGLES!

If you think you're impartial about the game, watch this and see if you can't root for Wentz and what a good dude he is, and what him being on that field can mean to some people.  

Who do you guys have winning tonight?  I'm thinking Philly, but wouldn't be surprised if Washington came out on top.

Who do you guys have winning tonight?  I'm thinking Philly, but wouldn't be surprised if Washington came out on top.
Redskins are pretty banged up.  With Norman and Allen in there I think they would have a good chance.  I expect to see an Eagles blowout win tonight.

Huge game for this division.  If the Eagles win they will have a stranglehold on the division and everybody else will be fighting for the wildcard. 

Since it's not possible for both teams to lose, I'm rooting for a tie.

If you think you're impartial about the game, watch this and see if you can't root for Wentz and what a good dude he is, and what him being on that field can mean to some people.  
Story really puts things into perspective. How can you not root for Wentz after seeing that.

That said, Eagles have looked really good on both sides of the ball this year.

I think they win a tough game tonight and I expect them to go deep into the playoffs ... with a realistic shot to represent the NFC this year.

Who do you guys have winning tonight?  I'm thinking Washington, but wouldn't be surprised if Philly came out on top.

As a Giants fan I don't care who wins. As a fantasy football owner, I need Eagles to win huge behind Jeffrey and Ertz with combined 200 yds and a TD, or something of the like.

Polish Hammer said:
As long as we're posting YouTube clips, Brett Kollmann is one of my favorite guys on YouTube and he analyzed Wentz earlier this week.

Polish Hammer said:
Good on Wentz. Seems like a great guy.

I'm a Cowboys fan, I hope they lose

Polish Hammer said:
They just ran the story on the pre game. If you didn't tear up a bit, you might not be alive. 

Full bye week integrating into the WAS offense after being talked up by Gruden....do we see a Josh Doctson breakout tonight?

thayman said:
Redskins are pretty banged up.  With Norman and Allen in there I think they would have a good chance.  I expect to see an Eagles blowout win tonight.
Yeah, not expecting much. But every once in a while, a team surprises you despite being short handed. 

Users who are viewing this thread