What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need to start 2 .... (1 Viewer)

PaperLionToo

Footballguy
I need to start 2 of the 3

non ppr - std scoring 

What do you think?

Michael Thomas ( vs Chi)

Amari Cooper  (@ Buf)

Joe Mixon  (vs Ind)

On the safe side - Mixon & Thomas.

If you feel like Carr + Oakland will bounce back, go with a bit riskier two: Cooper/Mixon.

Thomas will probably be covered by an improved rookie CB that played exceptionally well last week against Carolina. So he's a bit risky and hasn't seen a TD in a few weeks - but nonetheless is the top WR for Saints. Cooper was in a drought, but can feed of last game if the momentum is rolling with Oakland - and going up against a Bills defense that has been lenient to WRs. Mixon is facing an extremely soft rush defense (Colts), so he could be looking in for a big pay day. My safe bet would be Thomas + Mixon because they'll get you yardage regardless (just probably no TD for Thomas).

I would play Thomas, Mixon.

Help me at https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762024-trade-advice-kareem-hunt/

Same here, I'd sit Cooper. He was great last week, but that doesn't completely erase his awful season to date.

Thomas is the top choice, and I would go with Cooper.  If you're on twitter, go find a tweet earlier today from Sigmund Bloom but it was regarding the fact that Buffalo has a corner out this week (his name escapes me) and Sig's response was to the effect of "Fire up Cooper for another week" or something like that.  Mixon only got 7 carries last week, and was voicing his displeasure to the media afterwards to he may be in a bit of a Martavis Bryant doghouse situation this week.  I'd rather wait and see a week on Mixon's usage if I had another decent option, and I think based on Sig's tweet earlier that Cooper is that decent option for you

Users who are viewing this thread