What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Joe Biden inappropriate? (1 Viewer)

In todays era..probably a bit too much for some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump is still the gold standard (among non-convicted rapists at least).  I can't think of a politician in my lifetime that has commented on how hot their own daughter was.

I think it's malarkey calling Joe Biden a pervert...a plagiarist?  Sure...but definitely not a pervert...perverts got taken to the woodshed in ol' Joe's neighborhood...

Pretty sure he asked for God's forgiveness afterwards. We really shouldn't be judging him. Let he among us who is without sin, cast the first stone.

This falls into that category of forcing certain people to admit they really don't care about certain things.

Governor Blackface and Lt Governor Credibly Accused of Rape are good examples of this.

Groping Joe is another.

Feel free to hold everyone to the same standards or only care about something if it is politically advantageous.
Yep....pretty much think they are all disgusting....your dear leader included.

Trump is still the gold standard (among non-convicted rapists at least).  I can't think of a politician in my lifetime that has commented on how hot their own daughter was.
William Jefferson Clinton.....ever heard of him?

Of course...nobody would comment on how hot his daughter is.

If this causes him not to run, I think Kamala is the favorite. I know that Bernie’s got the numbers right now but I doubt he sustains that. 

Color me shocked that SacBob calls the president of the US a rapist and the post is not deleted.
I think you're reading that wrong. He's just saying that Trump hasn't been convicted of rape. Which, as far as we know, is a true fact.

Color me shocked that SacBob calls the president of the US a rapist and the post is not deleted.

And people here try to pretty that this isn't a radical echo chamber of hate.

Looks like it can be read one of two ways. Why don't we ask him for clarification instead of assuming one way or the other?

And people here try to pretty that this isn't a radical echo chamber of hate.
Oh I see, another crazy right winger trying to limit freedom of speech. 

Bozeman Bruiser said:
Groping Joe is another.

Feel free to hold everyone to the same standards or only care about something if it is politically advantageous.
How many hours of the day do you spend watching One American Network?  30?  You called Biden "groping Joe," then you have the balls to call someone else out on his opinion of known facts.  Like Trump cheated on his first wife, second wife, and third wife.  He's at best a groper and #####-grabber, at worst a sexual predator.  Glass houses and stuff, Ace.  Look into them. 

FWIW, when I read Bob's comment I thought he was trying to say accused of rape just came out wrong.  :shrug:

Either way, this is going to fall on deaf ears coming from an active Trump supporter with Trump's history.  The hypocrisy is just too much to overcome.  I suspect that will be the case on many many things for a pretty long time moving forward.  He's done nothing to warrant your support and helps none of your causes of holding others accountable.  I can't see a single active politician or political prospect that can't clear the bar you've set by your active support of Trump.

FWIW, when I read Bob's comment I thought he was trying to say accused of rape just came out wrong.  :shrug:

Either way, this is going to fall on deaf ears coming from an active Trump supporter with Trump's history.  The hypocrisy is just too much to overcome.  I suspect that will be the case on many many things for a pretty long time moving forward.  He's done nothing to warrant your support and helps none of your causes of holding others accountable.  I can't see a single active politician or political prospect that can't clear the bar you've set by your active support of Trump.
Anyone can be 'accused" of rape....except, of course, Bernie Sanders.

In his case it would be "assault with a dead weapon".

Anyone can be 'accused" of rape....except, of course, Bernie Sanders.

In his case it would be "assault with a dead weapon".
Conservatives always get accused of lacking a sense of humor and I just don’t get it. After all, here is Opie telling a joke about Bernie Sanders being too old to have sex. 

Biden is the one dem that I would vote for.  This story does bother me, maybe I will end up voting independent in 2020.

Conservatives always get accused of lacking a sense of humor and I just don’t get it. After all, here is Opie telling a joke about Bernie Sanders being too old to have sex. 
After seeing Bernie drinking vodka in Russia with his comrades without a shirt on I like him better.

Oh, and thanks for the memories Uncle Joe. I wish you were president right now, but this ain't a good look. 
I thought Biden had a great chance but looks like he is toast already.  Warren chiming in. Fellow Dems are going to eat him up on this. Obviously Biden was not the dems first choice.

The former Nevada lawmaker who says former Vice President Joe Biden inappropriately touched and kissed in 2014 told ABC News she remembers the encounter as "awkward and disturbing."

Lucy Flores, a social justice advocate who served as a Nevada assemblywoman, said in an interview on "Good Morning America" that when Biden campaigned for her when she was running for lieutenant governor, he allegedly leaned in behind her, smelled her hair and gave her a slow kiss on the back of the head.

"I didn't even know what to do," she said in the interview. "I didn't know how to react.

Even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful. I wasn’t attending the rally as his mentee or even his friend; I was there as the most qualified person for the job.

"It was the vice president of the United States of America," she continued. "You just don't expect that to happen."

The allegation comes as Biden is publicly weighing a run for president in 2020.

Flores initially came forward with the allegations Friday in an article for New York magazine's The Cut, titled, "An Awkward Kiss Changed How I Saw Joe Biden".

Biden issued a statement Sunday in which he said it "was never my intention" to make Flores or another woman feel comfortable.

“In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort. And not once -- never -- did I believe I acted inappropriately," he said in the statement. "If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully.

He added that he did not recall the alleged interaction with Flores, but said "we have arrived at an important tiem when women feel they can and should relate their experiences."

"And men should pay attention," he said. "And I will."

Biden said he would continue to be the "strongest advocate" he can be for women.

Users who are viewing this thread