What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

16 team PPR - CJ Anderson or Jalen Richard (1 Viewer)

CJ or Jalen

• CJ Anderson

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Jalen Richard

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Warrior7977

Footballguy
CJ Anderson @ KC 

or

Jalen Richard @ Buffalo

Planning on starting Wendell Smallwood vs SF in the other RB spot.  CJ Anderson is probably the consensus choice but he has looked like dog #### lately.  I went up against Javorius Allen last night and he didn't do much for my opponent so I can probably afford a stinker from one of my RB's and still have a little better than a coin flip's chance at a win.

I'd go both and sit Smallwood. See him taking a backseat to Blount in a game Philly should dictate. If you are locked into Smallwood, I'd start CJ. I like Richard, but Oakland seems to view him and Washington as equals for some reason, even though Richard always looks better.

Bump because I'm still super split on all 3 of these guys.  I'm afraid of Denver getting blown out and Anderson getting few carries.  Afraid Washigton out touches Richard or Oakland ignoring the run.  In Philly I'm afraid of their emerging 3 headed RB committee even though they have a great match up.  Basically all 3 of these guys are in crappy situations.

Users who are viewing this thread