What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 RB out of: Miller, Martin, McCaffrey, and Anderson (1 Viewer)

Skipper

Footballguy
Standard Yahoo scoring. None of those four is an obvious starter, and I keep changing my mind as each has pros and cons.

Miller: good volume but not explosive, possible negative game script

Anderson: trending down and toward RBBC

McCaffrey: more of an outlet WR than RB, so not a ton of volume

Martin: volume but CAR run D is good

Any insights? What would you do? At the moment I've got Martin and CMC.

Anderson is the bottom of the list. I agree that CMC should be included but its a toss up as far as Miller or Martin. 

I think the safe bet is Miller. Watson is playing very well, and the Seahawks run defense is not as good as Carolinas. Winston may play but with pain in the shoulder its questionable how well he will play against a tough run and pass defense. If a backup qb starts, your looking at a situation like Ajayi at the Ravens. No respect for the pass means stack the box against Martin. 

Miller and CMC gets my vote. 

Thanks guys. I'll go Miller and CMC. Kuechly just cleared concussion protocol, and he's awfully damn good.

I'd go Martin and Miller. Martin hasn't had a bad week since he came back, and Miller is on the best offense.

Users who are viewing this thread