What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrarium TV (1 Viewer)

Do any of these have decent sports? I'm just trying to access ESPN and live sports, although with the football season almost over soon it may not be necessary

Just installed an ad free version of Cinema...this is my first time trying it, I like how the links coming up on the info page when you scroll down.

You gotta a good download url for this?  I keep coming up with bad ones.  Tia.
I used downloader app in my fire box  and pointed it to Cablekill.us, scolled down to the Cinema free icon, and then clicked firestick install or firestick download...I had to uninstall the version with ads for it to install.

Quick question: does Cinema have an option for subtitles? 

NvM, figuresd it out. If I open with VLC the subs are automatically downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why in earth mess with anything other then titaniumTV? That + RD = everything... and it’s stable as hell. 

Why in earth mess with anything other then titaniumTV? That + RD = everything... and it’s stable as hell. 
Personally, because I tried titaniumTV, then saw that troypoint recommended Cinema as his top choice, so I tried that.  Liked Cinema better. Simple as that.  (I don't use RD and haven't felt the need to yet with Cinema).

Personally, because I tried titaniumTV, then saw that troypoint recommended Cinema as his top choice, so I tried that.  Liked Cinema better. Simple as that.  (I don't use RD and haven't felt the need to yet with Cinema).
This. I like the UI of Cinema better as well, and I dont use RD either

I get the love for Cinema.  Checked it out this weekend (out of boredom, not need) and every aspect was quick and painless. 

I think my only complaints would be that the icon is ugly and I didn't see a setting to omit any cams.  But it's nice and zippy otherwise.  

Latest Viking episode all messed up with talk back feature turned on. Every link I try in cinema any cyberfix.  Anyone got a working app/source?

Latest Viking episode all messed up with talk back feature turned on. Every link I try in cinema any cyberfix.  Anyone got a working app/source?

Did you happen to try it again today?  I don't watch the show, and I'm not even sure what the talk back feature is, but the first one I opened just now on Cinema (a 720p-Streamango) seemed to be working just fine.

Did you happen to try it again today?  I don't watch the show, and I'm not even sure what the talk back feature is, but the first one I opened just now on Cinema (a 720p-Streamango) seemed to be working just fine.
I think that one is last weeks episode. 

Had this happen on my FireTV. Cleared the cache for Cinema in app maintenance. Fixed it right up.
Ill try it. But, it does it just for that episode in cinema and cyberflix. Both fresh installs. 

Went to download it from the torrents, first two files I tried has the same thing played from my PC.  Is definitely the files/source.  Maybe I can try re-encoding it with handbreak or something.  Weird no one has fixed this yet.  

What's the talk back feature?  TV for blind people?  My GF and I were trying to watch a movie once on Kodi and every stream had the commentary of everything on the screen (even the production company splash screens) that was happening. It was pretty funny.  

I've tried Cinema twice the past month or so and haven't had a good experience.

A few nights ago, I was trying to watch Narcos ep 2.6, and besides the fact that I had a hard time finding one with American subtitles, it wasn't always 2.6 when it started up.  Anyone have that issue with other shows on Cinema?  If that's common, that would drive me crazy.

Still rocking Movie Play Red for the most part, but once in a while I get a bad feed.  Not sure if it's my end acting up or server side.  

cockroach said:
What's the talk back feature?  TV for blind people?  My GF and I were trying to watch a movie once on Kodi and every stream had the commentary of everything on the screen (even the production company splash screens) that was happening. It was pretty funny.  
Yep, that's it. Technically it's called Voice Description Service.  

I ended up getting a good copy with the third torrent I tried.  Streamed it to firetv with plex. Man that plex is slick compared to the last time I used it a long time ago. I just might go back to that method more. 1080p, crisp, zero buffering or waiting to load. Real nice.  

I've tried Cinema twice the past month or so and haven't had a good experience.

A few nights ago, I was trying to watch Narcos ep 2.6, and besides the fact that I had a hard time finding one with American subtitles, it wasn't always 2.6 when it started up.  Anyone have that issue with other shows on Cinema?  If that's common, that would drive me crazy.

Still rocking Movie Play Red for the most part, but once in a while I get a bad feed.  Not sure if it's my end acting up or server side.  
Yes, I've had that with Game of Thrones, but I usually just back out and click another link and it works. I guess they just have the episode files labeled wrong. :shrug:  

My only 2 "complaints" about Cinema is that sometimes you can't download the update (which means it won't let you launch the app, at least on my FireTV) because too many people have downloaded the update file (I guess a limitation on the server they host the update files on), and then 2 updates ago, I can't get subtitles to load. 

I think Titanium is Kodi= pain in the butt at least for me.  The others are stand alone.

Titanium needs to run through Kodi. 

Cinema is a stand alone app. No need to install repositories, etc. Just download the app and you're set. 

Non-RD user.

Titanium requires KODI. 

MPR is a Terrarium clone. Give Cinema a try. I've found it could pull better sources than MPR.
What are you guys talking about?

Titanium TV is a stand alone app that is indistinguishable from Terrarium TV aside from the logo :lol:  

This Is a terrarium thread,we are not talking about the titanium build for kodi :)  

Titanium TV is a stand alone app that is indistinguishable from Terrarium TV aside from the logo :lol:  

This Is a terrarium thread,we are not talking about the titanium build for kodi :)  
I said the same thing a couple of pages back   :lmao:

I didn't realize that Titanium also was a stand alone ap.  That is good to know in case something happens to Cinema.

I just added Titanium as a back up to Cinema.  I keep getting an up date notice but when I try to up date it fails.  I can still watch by not trying to update.  Should I delete and try again?

I just added Titanium as a back up to Cinema.  I keep getting an up date notice but when I try to up date it fails.  I can still watch by not trying to update.  Should I delete and try again?
Yeah that doesn’t sound right...  anyone else had this issue? I’ve not done an install since Christmas though 

I haven't received an update message recently.  I think the last update I installed was from before the holidays?  Mine is working fine right now.  A few bad RD link where there is no sound but picture, or no picture but sound.  Easy enough to avoid those as its from the same source.

I was using Kodi Solutions IPTV but they have become unreliable. 

Looking at Players Club IPTV next I think... 

Same situation. Kodi Solutions played some games with server maintenance and payments being declined so I ditched them and went to Players Club. So far so good.

Also use Area 51 which has been very solid.

My FireStick Setup is Dialed IN 
Currently running: 

1) Cinema APK (Any TV Show / Movie in demand - Free)

2) Kodi Solutions (4200 channels of Live TV including all sports packages and PPV - $5/mo)

3) PIA VPN (hides traffic $2/mo w 3yr promo deal) 

4) Blokada Firewall (kills all ads - free) 

Real Debrid adds extra HD feeds for cinema apk for $2/mo

Total: $9/mo for untraceable, ad free, HD content. 4200 live channels including all sports packages and PPV, plus Any TV show or movie on demand.

:wub:  

Whats everyone else running? 

Currently running: 

2) Kodi Solutions (4200 channels of Live TV including all sports packages and PPV - $5/mo)

Total: $9/mo for untraceable, ad free, HD content. 4200 live channels including all sports packages and PPV, plus Any TV show or movie on demand.

That is amazing. To bad my wife refuses to go this route. I have one firestick I use for movies using the Cinema APK app. 

Still paying Comcast a ridiculous amount so we can be "legal". Sigh

Using beast iptv. $15 for 3 months

couple thousand channels. All the premium sports channels and ppv 

what is kodi solutions? Havnt heard of that Iptv

im using firebox. Considering upgrading to the shield when it goes on sale for black Friday 

Using Nitro TV and SportsStreams as a backup.  Both cost $15/month and each has 9000 channels.  Nitro is better for locals (425 local network feeds), while SportsStreams has a lot of foreign channels.  I run them off of Apple TV, better than the stick for me.

Currently running: 

Sounds awesome 

Currently running: 

This sounds amazing, count me in.

How much for the internet connection though? What speed?

Those asking, Ive been very happy with Kodi Solutions. They were good then disappeared about 6mo sho. They just came back 2 months ago and are slowly adding folks. I’ve yet to have a buffering instance. 

https://www.ks-hosting.com/

Using xfinity blast with rental modem. Usually get around 100MBs down. IMO anything above 25 is pretty solid for streaming with a good source. 

Cant recommend Blokada highly enough to kill those damn ads on cinema. They were driving me nuts. Completely gone today :thumbup:  

Those asking, Ive been very happy with Kodi Solutions. They were good then disappeared about 6mo sho. They just came back 2 months ago and are slowly adding folks. I’ve yet to have a buffering instance. 

Using xfinity blast with rental modem. Usually get around 100MBs down. IMO anything above 25 is pretty solid for streaming with a good source. 

Cant recommend Blokada highly enough to kill those damn ads on cinema. They were driving me nuts. Completely gone today :thumbup:  
I’ll be adding Blokada this weekend 

thanks gb 

Dude why rent a modem. Buy it once and be done 

just been using Yoda w/RealDeb (on Kodi), and Mobdro for the past 8 months ... anything at anytime at my disposal - anything. 

i love that the Kodi craze has died waaayyyy the eff down - more pliable now for those of us who stuck it out ... the scrutiny has all but vanished. 

Currently running: 

Similar setup

1) CyberFlix w/RD addon (just like Cinema, but without the ads)

2) SFU (IPTV, about $5/mth - used mainly for sporting events)

3) IPVanish - Actually looking for other option here, so PIA is something I'm looking at.  We like to use the Fire app on our phones, and when we put in the IPV, we lose that option.  Need to see what else can be done.

All in all, about $8-$9/mth.  I used to use LL IPTV, but let that sub run out.  I like SFU's interface.  A lot cleaner and a quicker startup.  

We do a timeshare with Netflix and Hulu, where different families pay for a service each year.  This is our off year, so it's like getting those for free!   :thumbup:

Because if you aren’t renting a modem, Xfinity tech support goes something like this: 

X: Sir it shows here you are using your own modem? 

Me: Yep. Same model as what you guys use though. 

X: Well this issue is with the modem, please contact the manufacturer. 
that makes sense. but a modem isnt something you ever troubleshoot. a router yes - modem not so much

++++ those tech support guys at xfinity are doodoo. if you have a router issue ask here for better & faster support

https://www.ks-hosting.com/

Are there any special settings in Blokada you need to set? I've heard Blokada works for some ads but not for all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread