What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrarium TV (2 Viewers)

For the Sportz TV crowd, I assume you use a VPN (IPVanish?)? Those are 2 standalone apps?  

So process looks like:

1) Subscribe to IPVanish and SportzTV

2) Install both apps

3) Log into IPVanish

4) Open SportzTV and watch

What else am I missing?  

Also, what do you do for local channels if anything?

H-I-A

For the Sportz TV crowd, I assume you use a VPN (IPVanish?)? Those are 2 standalone apps?  

So process looks like:

2) Install both apps

3) Log into IPVanish

What else am I missing?  

H-I-A
I use an antenna for local channels, but there are plenty available through this iptv as well. 

So process looks like:

2) Install both apps

3) Log into IPVanish

What else am I missing?  

H-I-A
Yep...thats what I've done/I do.

STV also has local channels on its platform.  I've used an antennae in the past, and that's worked for me.  I've also paired STV with Sling or YTTV for local channels.  I mainly use STV for sports packages.  It's cheap enough that the pairing still keeps the costs low.

I just signed up with SportzTV yesterday. 9.99/mo I think? And if you google there's a 10% promo code (STREAMING10 maybe? can't recall for sure)
Ok, got this one working this morning with the m3u link.  It's $9.95 and couldn't get any codes to work, no biggie. 

Sorta confusing because there are a few sites with almost the exact same names and this one is kind of "hidden" (which is fine, I'm sure that's not an accident) if you know what I mean.  

Going on month 2 of the new SFU and everything is working great. Wish they would allow monthly auto-pay, but not having it isn’t the worst thing. 

Going on month 2 of the new SFU and everything is working great. Wish they would allow monthly auto-pay, but not having it isn’t the worst thing. 
I didn't know there was a new SFU. Im still using Sportz, no complaints. 

Whats different about the new SFU?

Is anyone currently using SFU?  Could you PM me a link please?

I'm having issues with SportzTV and they don't offer much support for TVs.  My link is good.  My acct is active.  Tried using both Smart IPTV (what I've always used) and DuplexPlay (they suggested).  Maybe I'll try to set it up on a firestick this week.

I'm having issues with SportzTV and they don't offer much support for TVs.  My link is good.  My acct is active.  Tried using both Smart IPTV (what I've always used) and DuplexPlay (they suggested).  Maybe I'll try to set it up on a firestick this week.
PM sent. I had all kinds of issues which sound like what you experienced so I dumped them. I simply couldn’t get back in even though my subscription was current. I’ve been back on SFU for about 4 months now with no issues. 

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent. I had all kinds of issues which sound like what you experienced so I dumped them. I simply couldn’t get back in even though my subscription was current. I’ve been back on SFU for about 4 months now with no issues. 
SportzTV support is not good at all.  I've had my sub run out before.  You have to create a new sub each time it expires.  I mainly use it for PPV or Baseball, so not too active right now.  

I tried to re-up with SFU once before and they emailed me saying they weren't taking new subs.  I do prefer SFU over STV, if I had a choice.

Same please.

Still Running Kodi Solutions but looking for a backup as I've had a less than stellar feed a dew times lately. 

Any other solid IPTV services outside SFU? 

Can you send me a link? I can't seem to find it...

So Sportz moved their platform over to a new location after all the issues they’ve had. It’s more like SFU now. I got a month discounted to test it out and so far it’s not bad. No buffering, channels load well, and they now have basic and premium service. Still not as good as SFU, but a vast improvement over its last incarnation. 

So Sportz moved their platform over to a new location after all the issues they’ve had. It’s more like SFU now. I got a month discounted to test it out and so far it’s not bad. No buffering, channels load well, and they now have basic and premium service. Still not as good as SFU, but a vast improvement over its last incarnation. 
They got hacked or something yesterday.  I woke up to 10 new subscriptions from them.   Their Secret Service is very good.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol figures, the day after I drop em and switch back to SFU.

Good to know.  I let mine lapse due to end of NFL and MLB not starting for a month.  I'll have to check it out in the next couple of weeks and sign up again.

Good to know.  I let mine lapse due to end of NFL and MLB not starting for a month.  I'll have to check it out in the next couple of weeks and sign up again.
I still like SFU a lot better, but it’s a huge improvement.

Went to the SFU site about a week ago to look over the pricing, etc.  I asked a support question as well and never got a response.  Earlier this week I went to sign up for a month to test it but the site was down and hasn't come back.  Is the service down again?

For the people who used Sportz, you should try their Secret Service.  Its my go-to now.  Its great, really has everything.
Sports shut down a couple months ago.  They directed most to secret service. It's works good.

Went to the SFU site about a week ago to look over the pricing, etc.  I asked a support question as well and never got a response.  Earlier this week I went to sign up for a month to test it but the site was down and hasn't come back.  Is the service down again?
Haven't been to SFU in awhile. It's been up and down slot lately.

Cinema TV + Real Debrid still working great as a terrarium replacement. Think I've been without DirecTV for 3 years now? Maybe more? 

Sports shut down a couple months ago.  They directed most to secret service. It's works good.
The problem is they no longer support/offer m3u links, which doesn't effect everyone. 

Up and working on a brand new provider now....so far so good. 

The problem is they no longer support/offer m3u links, which doesn't effect everyone. 

Up and working on a brand new provider now....so far so good. 
True.  I just use the default player.  It's the same as SFU, so not too bad.  I primarily use it for baseball and football, so I don't browse too often.

Cinema TV + Real Debrid still working great as a terrarium replacement. Think I've been without DirecTV for 3 years now? Maybe more? 
It works for me.  Try to get the Ad-Free version of Cinema.  Troy had a link floating around his site earlier this year.  Cinema recently had an update to include an Analytics package, but it contains ads.

It works for me.  Try to get the Ad-Free version of Cinema.  Troy had a link floating around his site earlier this year.  Cinema recently had an update to include an Analytics package, but it contains ads.
Running Ad Free - Agreed it's worth chasing down.  :thumbup:

Not for me

Same - I can watch pretty much whatever I want at this point.  Still have DirecTV for Sunday ticket.  Does this Sportz (or some other thing) offer LIVE sports with any decent resolution?  Sorry - Thread is long.  I imagine it's been covered, but I'm being lazy.

Same - I can watch pretty much whatever I want at this point.  Still have DirecTV for Sunday ticket.  Does this Sportz (or some other thing) offer LIVE sports with any decent resolution?  Sorry - Thread is long.  I imagine it's been covered, but I'm being lazy.
yes, great pic quality.  

Users who are viewing this thread