What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Sanders for Fuller? (1 Viewer)

BDole

Footballguy
Hey guys,

Well, my team has been battered to hell this year with injuries to Rodgers, Johnson, Carson, Sanders, Coleman, and a few others along the way.  After the last 2 weeks, I'm pretty much limping along but trying to make some good trades that keep me in the running but don't get me in trouble in the long run (as I think we're keeping 5 or 6 people at the end of this year).  

Someone offered me Will Fuller for Sanders and I'm considering the trade.  Right now, I already have Thomas and would prefer not to have two Broncos receivers if I don't have to.  Fuller has obviously been on fire but I'm not sure it's sustainable (and I know he has a bad matchup this week, not sure about weeks beyond that). 

Do you think this is a good trade for me or does Sanders hold more value than Fuller? Sanders could (potentially) be keeper worthy, not sure about Fuller.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, guys!

League info:

Point System: 1/2 PPR

Size:  10 Team

League Type:  Increasing Keeper/Dynasty League (kept 4 this year, keep 5 or 6 next year)

Starters:

QB:  Tyrod Taylor

RB:  Ameer Abdullah

RB:  Dion Lewis

WR:  Demaryius Thomas

WR: Tyreek Hill

TE:  Jimmy Graham

Flex:  Devin Funchess

Def:  Steelers

K:  Robbie Gould

Bench:

RB's:   Todd Gurley, Matt Breida